COD:MW3 LE Guide (Hardcover) $6.61 @ Amazon

[quote name='emg28']Tax kills this deal.[/QUOTE]

60 cents killing a deal is new to me I live in NY and Amazons always had tax here.

[quote name='Slowdance']How many pages does it take to spell out WALK FORWARD?[/QUOTE]

Haha

"Protip: Proceed down the corridor shooting the enemies in your way. Watch as everything near you explodes."

Picked one up, I'll grab any decent guide for under $10 nowadays with the death of penny guides around here..love 'em even more when they're in the $2-$3 range with Prime..thanks OP!

[quote name='Slowdance']How many pages does it take to spell out WALK FORWARD?[/QUOTE]

14 to be exact. 1 for each letter and 3 for the space between the words.

In all seriousness how good is the content in this guide? I can't imagine it having a detailed walkthrough for veteran (the only thing anyone would have any kind of trouble with it) and the multiplayer part is probably horrifically dated.

[quote name='Mottozero']60 cents killing a deal is new to me I live in NY and Amazons always had tax here.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, amazon used to have no tax in NY until a couple of years ago :(

I bought this when it was just under $10. It was back at the $23 range just a few weeks ago.

This LIMITED edition is supposed to include access to a FREE walkthrough video for finding intel in the first 3 missions. I cannot figure out how to get this and there was no DLC code included anywhere in my copy.

bread's done
Back