cod mw3 or gow3 xbox console?

coolrust

CAGiversary!
I preordered the gow3 console and paid in full, I just wondering which would be a better when it comes to reselling it or rarity. I play ps3 a lot and I just want to give 360 a try. If I liked it atleast I picked up a sick ass design.

i just preordered the GOW Edition and i will break it down for you.

Design:I perfer the gears design i feel the mw3 is boring

I Believe the gow edition is more special to me because it seems like there will be a new call of duty game every year while new gears games are more rare and will not be out of date in less then a year

They both come with 2 controllers and a 320 gb harddrive so it's really what your into and what design you enjoy more personally like i said the GOW edition looks alot better then the "boring" mw2 edition

Thanks for the input. I appreciate the comments, I guess I'll just wait how it goes on gow, if that console sold out within a month, I'll keep it. If not, I'll return it and get the mw3.

I believe the Gears console will be worth more. It looks much better, plus I think people are beginning to get burnt out with Call of Duty. The franchise is losing it's steam.

Truthfully when I worked in the industry a few years back consoles didn't increase in value really (maybe Resident Evil 360 or God of War PSP) but only by a small amount. If you're looking for an investment for reselling then neither of these are a good idea to invest in, they aren't going to get you any money any time soon.

That said my opinion is that CoD consoles will be sell more based on the bundle and CoD fanboy-ism that is abundant. Also, I think that the Gears bundle has a better design.

bread's done
Back