COD WAW MAP PACKS 50% off PSN & XBLM

atrsixaild

CAGiversary!
This is my first thread, and sorry if this is already posted.

Call of Duty: World at War, Map packs 1, 2, 3 are on sale for 4.99 this week on PSN.

[quote name='spideymike']Appears so are the Xbox 360 map packs:
Link[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Was going to pick up map pack 3 this wk because my friend finally gave me back my WaW game. Thanx Op, CAG strikes again. For those of you havent picked them up, The Zombie Map in MP 2 is well worth $5. I spent most of my summer playing that.

:lol: This weekend after a party, 4 of us left decided to play zombie mode till 5 am and my buddy bought on pack and bitched the whole time how it was $10 and too much.

Very nice, I might pick up map pack 2 and 3 for the achievements at this discounted price.

I haven't played this in forever though so is nazi zombie mode now unlocked regardless of if you have completed the game or not? Also does NZ mode support matchmaking over live?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Very nice, I might pick up map pack 2 and 3 for the achievements at this discounted price.

I haven't played this in forever though so is nazi zombie mode now unlocked regardless of if you have completed the game or not? Also does NZ mode support matchmaking over live?[/QUOTE]

Yes, its unlocked regardless of completion. It also has matchmaking.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Nice. I could go for the third map pack on 360.[/QUOTE]
I am thinking about doing the same.

Sweet. Been waiting for a deal like this. Will get all three map packs. I have about 1200 points on my Live Account.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Do the map packs just expand the multiplayer or does it extend the single-player.[/QUOTE]

just multiplayer. each map pack has 3 multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map

[quote name='Ninja300x']just multiplayer. each map pack has 3 multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map[/QUOTE]
i think the zombie maps can be played single player as well, but i haven't tried it so i may be wrong.

i've got 400 points. been waiting to get a new zombie map (i dont have any new ones). which one do you guys recommend??

zombie is indeed solo as well

[quote name='deletion']i've got 400 points. been waiting to get a new zombie map (i dont have any new ones). which one do you guys recommend??[/QUOTE]

I really like Shi No Numa, which is the 2nd pack

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']i think the zombie maps can be played single player as well, but i haven't tried it so i may be wrong.[/QUOTE]

yeah ,you can play by yourself its more fun with others though. I thought he meant if it extended the single player campaign mode.

[quote name='Ninja300x']yeah ,you can play by yourself its more fun with others though. I thought he meant if it extended the single player campaign mode.[/QUOTE]
ah okay.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Thanks op, I think I'll pick up map pack #2. Any thoughts on the #1 and #3?[/QUOTE]
i don't like 1 and haven't played 3, it looks okay though. i'm not going to buy it because i think that $80 is too much to pay for a game and content as it is.

I like 3 the best (upgraded weapons + monkey bomb), 2 is fun too.

the first one is okay in my opinion, i play that one the least. it works best with 4 ppl who all have mics.

[quote name='doubledown']Is there ZOMBIES in COD:MW2? Just curious....I was debating whether to trade in WaW.[/QUOTE]
No, there aren't zombies in MW2.

[quote name='doubledown']Is there ZOMBIES in COD:MW2? Just curious....I was debating whether to trade in WaW.[/QUOTE]

I have heard rumors of aliens but I have searched online and no real proof, I am also considering selling COD4 and COD: WaW

I decided to just get both 1 and 2 so I can play the map pack only games. $10 for 6 maps and 2 zombie maps, not bad. The maps look good from what I have seen, Will have to play zombie maps tomorrow.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Still $5 more then any map pack should ever be.[/QUOTE]

One should prepare to be disappointed in the future.

CODMW2 is locking down the servers and will force PC players to buy map packs. This looks to be the future of PC gaming as console gaming continues to take the lead, and PC gaming continues its great decline.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Still $5 more then any map pack should ever be.[/QUOTE]
i think i read somewhere that microsoft doesn't allow (unsanctioned?) sponsored downloads of additional game content in the xbox live marketplace. so, while computer downloads for things like left4dead can be sponsored by nvidia, xbox customers get screwed footing the bill because microsoft wants to line its pockets even more. they know that we don't have any other way to download content to the xbox 360 except through them and they're using that to their advantage. :roll:

[quote name='Ninja300x']yeah ,you can play by yourself its more fun with others though.[/QUOTE]

Just like most things in life.

i don't understand why these aren't always priced at $5, seriously, they would sell at least three times as many, which in turn would make a lot more online players have these optional maps, which would probably increase the sales of the games.

[quote name='drthkid']Sweet. Been waiting for a deal like this. Will get all three map packs. I have about 1200 points on my Live Account.[/QUOTE]

Same here, though I'll be buying it for PSN! I was even willing to buy all 3 for $19.99 (figured that would be as good of a deal as they'd offer), so this is even better yet.

[quote name='WhySoSerious530']i think i read somewhere that microsoft doesn't allow (unsanctioned?) sponsored downloads of additional game content in the xbox live marketplace. so, while computer downloads for things like left4dead can be sponsored by nvidia, xbox customers get screwed footing the bill because microsoft wants to line its pockets even more. they know that we don't have any other way to download content to the xbox 360 except through them and they're using that to their advantage. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Complaining about paying $5 for a map pack? That's being as late as can be to the party.

Prepare to be disappointed in the past, present, and future. Or, all day everyday.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Nice. I could go for the third map pack on 360.[/QUOTE]

Its about time, your missing out on the greates Zombie map yet.

bread's done
Back