COD4 Map Pack 50% off this weekend (400pts)

Cantaloup

CAGiversary!
http://www.fourzerotwo.com/2008/09/10/double-xp-this-weekend-plus-50-variety-map-pack/

Heads up that this weekend from Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th on Xbox Live (PS3 event will be later, closer to the 18th), we’ll be having Double XP all weekend long on every playlist. In addition, we’ll be doing some DLC promotion on the Xbox Live Marketplace that will allow you to download the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack for 50% off, which means you’ll be able to snag all four maps for just 400 MS points.

[quote name='Eleo']They're just now dropping the price on this after giving it to PC players for free? Sheesh.[/quote]

They figured you guys were already spending way too much for video cards so they gave it to ya.

Yeah you will, but to play them you will have to be on live from that point on. When you download it tags it with machine ID. You could use the license transfer tool after that, but you couldn't use it again for another 12 months.

[quote name='davyd']You can also go onto points.microsoft.com with your account and buy 400 points for $5.[/quote]
I don't see option to purchase point there o.o

[quote name='dkreegz515']anyone know what time the double XP starts ... i thought it was like 1am central[/quote]
It was 12:00 pm pacific. I've been playing with double exp for a couple hours now. It's been on for around 10 hours already

I really like the Broadcast map. It's a great mix of indoor and outdoor fighting. Some of the rooms and areas are huge and some rooms are just broom closets.

bread's done
Back