COD4 Map Pack Game Sharing Group [Use PSN Gamesharing Group Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomsk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm stating a group for people who want to share the new map pack for cod4. We can up to five people, but any number would be fine to reduce the cost. If you have paypal we can do it that way.

I want in! I've been thinking of making/joining a group for the COD4 maps but you beat me too it. Let me know when your ready too!

Hey maybe we could play some games on the new map together too when it gets released too. By the way, whats the release date? 4/17 or 4/24?

I'm not sure of the release date.

So far we have:

1. me
2. oldboy
3. blue weltall
4. lunasicc

we could get one more, but even without another member, that's still only 2.50 each.

btw, there's reason for this to get locked since it's a group just for this dlc, not a new continuous group like you guys are doing.

[quote name='atomsk']btw, there's reason for this to get locked since it's a group just for this dlc, not a new continuous group like you guys are doing.[/quote]
True. The only reason I said that was because all the other gamesharing topics got locked. But yeah, you have a point there lol.

[quote name='iHack']You sure you can share the map pack? i thought to use it, that it is acct specific...[/quote]

thats what I'd expect, but I 'm hoping its not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back