CoD4 : Modern Warfare ANY DEALS?

[quote name='simon-lam']:roll:

im trying to find deals on CoD4...
I have CoD5. but it aint that great.

thanks.[/quote]

This is video game deals, not a request section.
As it says under "Video Game Deals": "DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!"

I mean really, how fucking hard is it to see the DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!? Are you blind or just stupid?

Cheapassgamer is George Lucas and I'm Steven Spielberg. OP is Indiana Jones. Guess what we're gonna do to you?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I mean really, how fucking hard is it to see the DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!? Are you blind or just stupid?[/QUOTE]

This actually happens fairly often. I wonder if the text was a different color if it would actually catch people's attention more. A slightly larger text warning would probably help as well... but there are always going to be people that just jump right in without reading.

[quote name='Rhl']Cheapassgamer is George Lucas and I'm Steven Spielberg. OP is Indiana Jones. Guess what we're gonna do to you?[/quote]
that south park episode was a strange one

[quote name='Rhl']Cheapassgamer is George Lucas and I'm Steven Spielberg. OP is Indiana Jones. Guess what we're gonna do to you?[/QUOTE]

....suck?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I mean really, how fucking hard is it to see the DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!? Are you blind or just stupid?[/QUOTE]

Why are you so angry? He's clearly new here so give him a break...it was just an honest mistake. You don't have to go scaring him off like that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I mean really, how fucking hard is it to see the DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!? Are you blind or just stupid?[/quote]
lmao! u mad?!

and calm the hell down, you must be the blind one because I can clearly see that he's a "CAG Newbie" meaning that he's new to this place.. so give him a break.. jeesh :roll:

Nice deal OP! I already own the game otherwise I would jump all over this offer.

Wait a minute, this isn't a deal post. Somebody Boo this man!

[quote name='JrHu92']lmao! u mad?!

and calm the hell down, you must be the blind one because I can clearly see that he's a "CAG Newbie" meaning that he's new to this place.. so give him a break.. jeesh :roll:[/quote]

seriously, lets cut him some slack. Post in request a deal section next time. I

btw, gamestop has this used for 34 now

To all of the CAGs who thought to post in here with funny remarks, instead of reporting the thread, or PMing any of the mods about this needing to be moved, it's getting very tiring to put up with this. Just report the thread with the Report Post button, and stop trying to pad your post count.

The OP made a mistake, pure and simple. Two CAGs in here posted the correct forum that this should go in, though didn't report the thread.

To the one CAG who did report the thread, thank you.

bread's done
Back