COD4 or Unreal Tournament 3?

I think UT3's going to have more sticking power because of the mod community we're all expecting. If that doesn't happen and we only have what's pressed to disk I'd have to say COD4.

[quote name='freemoney']UT3 seems boring, you just kill, no level system at all, whats the point in playing[/quote]

Fool. What made all the good FPS's in the past GOOD? No ranking systems. I played Halo PC because it didn't have a ranking system, and had much more fun than playing Halo 2 or Halo 3. I expect the same from UT3.

fuck ranking.

Well, this thread made me cancel my order for cod4 at amazon. I'm already having fun playing ut3.. and I don't think I can use a controller after being comfortable using my keyboard and mouse in ut3. If they add keyboard mouse support in cod4, I'd buy it, but I doubt it'll happen..

I think UT3's going to have more sticking power because of the mod community we're all expecting. If that doesn't happen and we only have what's pressed to disk I'd have to say COD4.
As the PC version of UT3, which is needed to make mods, only sold 35,000 copies, I would not get too excited at the prospect of mods. It does not sound like the UT community is impressed with the newest version.

I really wanted UT3. I was supposed to receive it as an early gift, but I was told they were sold out, so I ended up receiving Orange Box instead. I was going to crack it open but hesitated since I knew I could pick up the superior 360 version. I ended up exchanging Orange Box for CoD4. They hype for this game was worth it, I don't regret missing out on UT3. I can't see either game as a bad choice, but if you value an amazing, albeit short, cinematic and polished single player, as well as a deep multiplayer mode then you will be served well by CoD4.

ATM im loving the COD4 online, although i would really like to play UT3 too, perhaps next year.

Is the supposed "limited" quantites of UT3 affecting the amount of users online? or is it hardly noticable?

[quote name='janizzzle']ATM im loving the COD4 online, although i would really like to play UT3 too, perhaps next year.

Is the supposed "limited" quantites of UT3 affecting the amount of users online? or is it hardly noticable?[/quote]

i dont think so
theres always at least 20+ servers up everytime i go on.

bread's done
Back