Code for 20% off any order at Archambault.ca

mjafyx

CAGiversary!
From subscribing to the newsletter.

Code: rd20pla

http://www.archambault.ca

* Cette offre ne peut être jumelée à aucune autre promotion. Non applicable sur les cartes-cadeaux, consoles de jeux, liseuses ­électroniques, livres numériques et mp3. Cette offre est valide du 1er août au 1er septembre 2013 seulement sur archambault.ca et n‘est pas offerte en magasin. Pour bénéficier du rabais, vous n‘aurez qu‘à entrer le code dans la boîte à cet effet avant de passer votre commande.

I've never used them for limited editions. I remember some RFD people being pissed when Dark Souls came out, their boxes were damaged. I've seen the copies in store and they wrap them in those big e-spiders. The marks these things leave matched the damage description.

I say this because I might want to use that 20% on Killer Is Dead. Right now I got it on preorder from BB with 10$ off thanks to the recent gamescom deal.

On the other hand... Hatsune Miku for 40$ ... yes please. I just hope they actually get some copies. Game sounds like it could be rare. Also, Aksys fans... Sweet Fuse is 24$ instead of MSRP 30$.

EDIT: You should mention that the code can ONLY BE USED ONCE PER ACCOUNT... I ran a test order with Sweet Fuse and an older game for free shipping filler, figuring I'd do a second one later. Now it's refusing the coupon. I'm kinda ticked off but oh well... guess that's all the money they'll get from me. If they're anything like EB Games their account system is linked to your CC or address details, so I doubt I'll spend time creating multiple accounts (and risk them canceling my first order).

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a preorder for Sweet Fuse, Killer is Dead and Hatsune Miku. They all come out around the same time, and hopefully they put everything in a box, not a cheap bubble mailer. Thanks!

Grabbed Hatsune Miku, Etrian Odyssey Untold, and Wind Waker HD. Didn't seem to let me ship seperately so I'll have to wait till October.

Just a warning to others in case this is a concern: if you're pre-ordering they seem to charge you before release day. I pre-ordered Rayman Legends when the OP made this topic and was charged shortly after.

bread's done
Back