Code for $20 off Xbox live Gold 12 month @ Amazon

bio1331

CAGiversary!
Code is below:

AHXX-PZ4XUA-S5U98H

Received this in an e-mail and does not indicate that it is a single use or account specific code, however, if anyone tries to redeem and it fails let me know.  Also the redeem button in the e-mail linked to the "online game code" option, so could be format specific.

Update:  sorry everybody sounds like it must have been specific to my account, even though I checked the fine print and failed to see anything mentioned.  Can someone tell me how to delete this, mark it as dead or contact a moderator to do so (haven't posted anything in a while)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to put it into the gift card redemption. it doesnt work and says gift card amount is $0

Or it could be lurked with no consideration of saying thanks. Usually happens here when someone drops a code here.

I have the email as well. Debating if I want to use one...$40 is usually my buy point for Live and with the X1 I'm sure it will only go up. There hasn't been any news on 360 Live getting shut down in the near future right?

Hey GamerDude, not sure if the price will really go up, a definite possibility but I would imagine with PS + generally selling for 50 retail Microsoft wouldn't run the price up on XBL, in an effort to stay competitive.  I think that 360 live will be around for quite some time still, at least a couple of years if not longer, but no way to really know for sure.

If their track record is anything, where they shut down Xbox Live for the original Xbox in 2010 (5 years after the debut of the 360), then Live for the 360 will be shut down in 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I would put a safe bet that 360 live will stay active for at least 5 more years if not longer. They have to give the 360 user base enough time to transfer over to Xbox One.

bread's done
Back