Code for Free Gears of War 3 MP character "Griffin"

I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass, I should have tried selling the code on ebay real quick before it gets flooded with these. I'm sure some idiot will pay $20 for this.

EDIT- nevermind, there is some guy with a bunch of these up for $10

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass, I should have tried selling the code on ebay real quick before it gets flooded with these. I'm sure some idiot will pay $20 for this.[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother. The floodgates have already been opened, you would be too late.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass, I should have tried selling the code on ebay real quick before it gets flooded with these. I'm sure some idiot will pay $20 for this.

EDIT- nevermind, there is some guy with a bunch of these up for $10[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? Typical. :roll:

Anyway, Thanks OP!

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']Wow, really? Typical. :roll:

Anyway, Thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Give me a break, I've been selling the DLC codes from games I get forever, hows this any different? its not like I made 20 facebook accounts to sell a bunch of these. I had ONE code

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Head on over to Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/gearsofwar?sk=app_126086684151640

Like it, add the application, and you'll get your code. It's the character voiced by Ice-T. Once you've got your code, you can easily remove the application. Simple as that![/QUOTE]

You know there is a section on here for free stuff right? And that this is a section for deals since its titled deals right?

[quote name='aznhero913']how do you uninstall the application?

I don't have a FB account so I had to use the wife's account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']account settings, to the left there is an applications tab. remove it this way.[/QUOTE]This

[quote name='gargus']You know there is a section on here for free stuff right? And that this is a section for deals since its titled deals right?[/QUOTE]Do you seriously bitch every time someone posts a free item here?

[quote name='gargus']You know there is a section on here for free stuff right? And that this is a section for deals since its titled deals right?[/QUOTE]

right on time,like clock work. :lol:

free = a deal. i havent checked the free stuff page in a while, every time i do its always just a lame contest i never win or someone giving away a code thats already used .02 seconds after its posted.

something like this should go in the DEALS section since its not your usual freebie for only one person kinda thing.

[quote name='svtcobrastang1984']If anybody doesn't want the code or can get me one pm me, that would be awesome of you. I don't have or want a facebook account.[/QUOTE]

You can start one in seconds (without filling out anything, or just faking it), download the code, and then deactivate the account. You wouldn't be "joining facebook" in the least.

[quote name='gargus']You know there is a section on here for free stuff right? And that this is a section for deals since its titled deals right?[/QUOTE]

You know this site is for posting and talking about video games right? And that you're going around and making unrelated posts to everyone's topics right? And that your not a mod right?

Actually, I bet you're just stupid.

Thanks for defending the intent of the topic guys. I couldn't recall if there was a specific forum just for free stuff. Considering I've seen topics in the past on how to get free DLC (and even games, like the ODST deal way back when), I figured there'd be no harm.

You're welcome to everyone else!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Give me a break, I've been selling the DLC codes from games I get forever, hows this any different? its not like I made 20 facebook accounts to sell a bunch of these. I had ONE code[/QUOTE]

haha most people are like that, i just laugh at people when they say that, I would have done the same thing if ebay/ etc wasn't flooded with them , deal with it CAG

anyway, in for 1, next month for gears!!!! B^)

Never change gargus

Thanks for the info OP I was able to download mine within seconds and don't worry about that dude,I think he's just trying to be in the good graces of the mods so they can make him into one but last time I checked this site is for people trying to save money and helping others save money in anyway they can and I think free is always a deal in my book especially in this economy.
Considering how developers charge for dlc that's already on disc * cough* capcom *cough* this a nice change and I welcome it.

Thanks for posting this in this section. I barely look in the free section (I might start now though). Took 3 min to sign up for facebook and use 10 minute mail to confirm the email address and deactivate the account. Thanks!!

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Thanks for defending the intent of the topic guys. I couldn't recall if there was a specific forum just for free stuff. Considering I've seen topics in the past on how to get free DLC (and even games, like the ODST deal way back when), I figured there'd be no harm.

You're welcome to everyone else![/QUOTE]

you da Man! We should be sending you a 'like' for sharing this news with all of us! I forwarded the news on to my LIVE list asap. [after I confirmed the dlc unlock key myself, of course!]

So far:

1) Cole Train - Gears 3 beta (got it)
2) Griffin - this thread (thanks!)
3) Commando Dom - on order at GameStop (whatever, hate them, but they're the biggest)
4) Mechanic Baird - on order at Best Buy (exclusives are exclusives, just go with it)
5) Savage Kantus - pass (ugly grub bastard)
6) Savage Grenadier - pass (another ugly ass grub)

7) Any more exclusives Epic?!? (seeing as how, Cole, Dom, and Baird have alternate variants; shouldn't Marcus get one as well?) Com'on!!

>>>*wink*Pendulum War Marcus*wink*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mospeada_21']you da Man! We should be sending you a 'like' for sharing this news with all of us! I forwarded the news on to my LIVE list asap. [after I confirmed the dlc unlock key myself, of course!]

So far:

1) Cole Train - Gears 3 beta (got it)
2) Griffin - this thread (thanks!)
3) Commando Dom - on order at GameStop (whatever, hate them, but they're the biggest)
4) Mechanic Baird - on order at Best Buy (exclusives are exclusives, just go with it)
5) Savage Kantus - pass (ugly grub bastard)
6) Savage Grenadier - pass (another ugly ass grub)

7) Any more exclusives Epic?!? (seeing as how, Cole, Dom, and Baird have alternate variants; shouldn't Marcus get one as well?) Com'on!!

>>>*wink*Pendulum War Marcus*wink*[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the controller and/or console for those 5 skins...

bread's done
Back