Code Geass Complete Season 1 (not the box set) $21.85 Shipped! Amazon Merchant

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
Alright guys, in this deal you will be getting

Code Geass Part 1
Code Geass Part 2 Limited Edition (includes manga, soundtrack, cool box, etc.)
Code Geass Part 3 Limited Edition (includes soundtrack, very cool box, etc.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AZ5IUG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3M1TS8KRZKUQO

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HCQW16/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A3M1TS8KRZKUQO

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001K98MJG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A3M1TS8KRZKUQO

I've already ordered all three from this seller and they are complete brand new and mint. Good Luck! One of the best animes of all time.

[quote name='starkillr']I'll wait for someone to pick this up from the ashes of Bandai and do a blu-ray version.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. I am still waiting for some US Manga corps series to be rereleased. ;)

[quote name='nightmare452']In for part 2 and 3. I bought Part 1 during the Best Buy clearance one year ago, so this completes my collection for the 1st season.[/QUOTE]

did you get the part 1 limited edition? I was trying to get that one for a long but it is so expensive now :(

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']did you get the part 1 limited edition? I was trying to get that one for a long but it is so expensive now :([/QUOTE]

Yes, I had bought the limited edition. Cost $10 at the time.

[quote name='starkillr']I'll wait for someone to pick this up from the ashes of Bandai and do a blu-ray version.[/QUOTE]Bandai still holds the license to distribute so not for many years.

You guys should check the set out once you receive it. If I remember correctly there a batch of these sets that had some weird disc related issues (bad quality video). Not sure if I'm correct, though. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Is 15-20$ still a good deal on these? I love the series, and I'm probably just going to match my LE Part 1 from Best Buy regardless.

Eh, I can take a shot one one of the cheaper ones. What could possibly go wrong?

Ha, and I just realized that all these LE sets are going to take up a huge amount of space.

[quote name='DarkNoghri']Is 15-20$ still a good deal on these? I love the series, and I'm probably just going to match my LE Part 1 from Best Buy regardless.[/QUOTE]

The part 2 LE is no where as impressive as part 1. It is in a cheap paper box. I ordered one of those and 3 of part 3 so, I can make some sets with my extras of part 1 from BB (paid $9.99 ea). I think I paid $21 for set 2 when BB had their anime blowout.

I don't see the reason why they didn't released this and Gundam 00 on Blu Ray. But I'm still hoping.

Unbelievable. I just got an email from Transaction Holdings >_>

[quote name='thr']We are emailing to you let you know that part of your order has been shipped, due to the holiday season and high demand we have sold out of the Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Part two (Limited Edition) and we have processed a refund for that item. Please allow up to 3- 5 business before it shows back in your account. We do apologize if this has caused any inconvenience to you.[/quote]

This email was sent to me a full day after they shipped out my order. First off it's January 18th, unless you got a big rush of sales on MLK Day you can't really play the "holiday rush" card anymore. Second, thank you for making sure that you put parts 1 and 3 in the mail before contacting me about volume 2. This was probably a safe bet, because surely I wouldn't want to cancel my whole order if I could only get parts 1 and 3.

But the best part about the whole situation? When I went to buy volume 2 from another seller, the second name on the list is Transaction Holdings selling four new copies for $16.97 each. :roll:

I was able to get another copy off another reseller for only $1 more than what I paid for this one, I just can't help but shake my head at the whole thing. I love when companies think that refunding your money for an item they didn't provide is a valid attempt by their customer service to make amends.

[quote name='tuklaw']I don't see the reason why they didn't released this and Gundam 00 on Blu Ray. But I'm still hoping.[/QUOTE]Because Bandai Entertainment (USA) announced that they will not make anymore new releases in America. And they will continue tol hold the rights for any release in the US for who knows how long.

I was too late for getting them from the fulfilled by amazon seller, but it was still pretty cheap to get part 2 and 3 from another seller (I got part 1 from Best Buy for $10 a while ago).

[quote name='Vash1306']Because Bandai Entertainment (USA) announced that they will not make anymore new releases in America. And they will continue tol hold the rights for any release in the US for who knows how long.[/QUOTE]
Yea, just recently they said they wouldn't make any new releases. They could've release blu-ray versions of Code Geass and Gundam 00 when the sets were released on DVD.

Just got the sold out e-mail too. I checked my tracking number, and it was being delivered while I got the email o_O

I placed an order for Volumes 1-3, but only got 1 and 3. They said part 2 sold out but did not tell me, till the day I received the package instead of prior to shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
got this same email... 2 days after telling me both items had been shipped...

guess I know what kinda seller rating I'm gonna give...

Got part 2 cancel email this morning but just checked amazon & it says only 3 left from seller on page yet their sold out.

Mine say they are in colorado to be delivered tomorrow.

Just so you guys know, there is another seller who has some of the same stuff for a buck or two more.

With your headaches, now I'm slightly glad I didn't see this earlier and splurge just for those extras (being that I already have all 3 sets non-LE, plus set 1 LE from the BB $10 deal. I swear my shopping addiction isn't that bad! Those DVD booklets and the manga just look nice...)

Got my delivery today. They were all there, but 2 of them have dinged corners that were obviously there before they were shipped. There was no damage to the box and the dings were on opposite sides of the boxes.

Received my orders today for Code Geass vol. 2 and 3 limiteds, except that 2 wasn't in the box. What was in the box was another anime I had placed an order for but canceled, but they sent it instead of the order that was still active(the code geass volume 2).

Got my order today for Part 1 and Limited part 3. I have to say that the seller uses piss poor packaging. They basically just dumped both sets into a box with not padding or protection whatsoever, so they were just bouncing around inside.

I feel like I dodged a bullet since none of the discs came free during shipping.

I managed to get 1 and 3, but like many others, 2 was cancelled.
Being anal about missing parts of things, I ordered that vol 2 LE that was a buck more and it should be on its way.

bread's done
Back