Code of Princess $29.99 at Amazon

[quote name='trunks982']is this going to be rare? does it come with the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

Let me consult my magic 8-ball.

Just kidding, but seriously, it's a crap shoot. It can go either way; however, it does say Atlus on the box and it is a niche game for a handheld console. I've been contemplating on this every time it dropped to $29.99 but I think I will take my chance for at least $19.99.

It's been $30 for a while now. As I lover of Guardian Heroes, I was pretty disappointed. I didn't touch the multiplayer though, maybe that's where the fun was?

I've played this game for awhile now, and it's just okay. The voice acting is pretty cringe worthy, sadly. The gameplay is also way too linear for my taste.

[quote name='trunks982']is this going to be rare? does it come with the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

Maybe if it was a good game it would be harder to get.

$20 is a safe bet. $15 is my mark.

Rare, dunno about that (even though it says Atlus on the box.) I don't see the promotional blurb on the item page anymore, so I guess it's probably leaning towards no soundtrack included at this point.

Yeah, I think I would give it a shot at 20, as it has a few cool extras and may be rare at some point. 20 or lower is a good gamble point, as I'm sure it will always be worth at least that.

Everyone seems to be saying the game is just decent, and that's the vibe I was getting from previews and reviews. I think I might be on the 20 dollar train as well, way too many great games coming up for the 3ds to buy anything I'm not really going to play.

[quote name='btwhitehouse']Everyone seems to be saying the game is just decent, and that's the vibe I was getting from previews and reviews. I think I might be on the 20 dollar train as well, way too many great games coming up for the 3ds to buy anything I'm not really going to play.[/QUOTE]

I got it the day it came out, as I wanted to be sure I got the soundtrack and such. Its an enjoyable game, but not one that will keep you going back to especially after you finish. $20 is definately the best point to buy it at, and I can see it dropping as Amazon seems to have a lot of stock including of the first run prints with the soundtrack.

I bought one Sunday for a late Xmas gift, came today with artbook and music CD - so they still have them, for those on the fence.

TBH, I was expecting more from the game but it's fun for a while. I also bought it at launch for $40 and I would say you'd be better off waiting for $20 to make it more "worthwhile" for the price.

[quote name='btwhitehouse']Everyone seems to be saying the game is just decent, and that's the vibe I was getting from previews and reviews. I think I might be on the 20 dollar train as well, way too many great games coming up for the 3ds to buy anything I'm not really going to play.[/QUOTE]

$20 is a good price for this game. I bought it day 1 as I love Atlus and I honestly thought this game was going to be incredibly rare (seems like games don't really become rare in this day and age though), and I was somewhat disappointed. I put around 9 and a half hours into this before stopping completely. I believe I finished the game in 5 and a half hours but wanted to try out other characters. As others have said, this game gets extremely repetitive and the voice acting is downright unbearable. However, you don't exactly play a game like this for the voice acting. Regardless of that fact, this game won't be rare and it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see this game at $20 fairly soon.

I actually just bought the game on Christmas because I had an Amazon gift card. It showed up yesterday and did indeed still include the soundtrack and art book despite them not being listed on the Amazon page.

I'm with others on waiting for a 20-15 price point. Especially with the backlog of other RPGs to go through.

Well, I ordered the game 3 days ago because people were saying they got the boxset version with the soundtrack or whatever, and mine arrived today as the normal vanilla version. If I would have known that, I would have waited for a sub-$20 price like others. Oh well............

bread's done
Back