codebreaker v9.3?

jjmai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone know of a good place to buy CodeBreaker v9.3 for PS2?
I've heard that Walmart carries codebreaker. But I don't know if they got this new version.
Btw, if anyone knows the difference between this new version and the old ones, please enlighten us. Thanx

I'm pretty sure that 9.0, 9.1, 9.2, and 9.3 are identical except that each succesive version has more codes written onto the disk. And since you can quite easily download new codes and saves via the Sony Network Adapter, don't fret too much if you can't find 9.3, and just buy any of the 9.x Codebreakers.

Are there any deals on any 9.x Codebreakers for the PS2, then? The Challenge of the Gods in God of War is really pissing me off.

After looking online, your best bet is head down to a local wal-mart and buy one. At most of the online places I have seen, it seems like you are saving some money but after shipping you will end up paying the same thing you would pay there. They are only 20 dollars and if you have a network adapter you can download saves, codes, and the updates to keep your codebreaker up to date so it is well worth the price.

Edit: As long as you buy any of the 9x versions of codebreaker you can update it in the options menu.

You can also update with 8.x and 7.x. See if Circuit City has them. Last I checked, CC has Code Breakers for $10.

Wasn't there something about Codebreaker won't run if your ps2 has been modified?
I wonder if it will handle any import games.....

You just download the code save file to a USB flash drive, put the drive in your PS2's USB slot, and use the built-in uploader to push it to your memory card.

Anyway, I don't know if Code Breaker works on a modded system but it does work with import titles through Swap Magic.

bread's done
Back