Codes are gone

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
I have a lot of codes that I've gotten from work and various other places that I would like to give away. Just please post which codes you've used. Thanks.

PSP

Gran Turismo Theme
MN73-J9BN-75A7

PS3

LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Caribbean Costume and Level pack
7THD-MJBN-GPML

Modnation Racers Nathan Drake Mod and Kart + Mystery Mod and Kart
GBRN-6KBN-GF87
QGQN-LLBM-27NF

XBOX 360

Crackdown 2 Four Suits of Agency-issue armor
CWDDG-G833P-XFBBR-GMCQX-QMPG3

Blur Dodge Viper ACR
RP6CD-CX3MM-6BB4X-J7WFR-7FXP8
C2C9G-3VMJX-DPH6G-RFHMJ-Q33J8

Alan Wake Theme
D8YGP-8C88C-4GW84-RXQ4B-MB69M

Alan Wake shirt Male
G9RQJ-BHTTJ-F7YJ3-CJK3Y-FPRJY
VPKCP-KQRX3-YC2MH-HY772-MXDPJ

Alan Wake shirt Female
J3GVK-XHPX8-8PY3P-HTRYM-PHDCM
PTYP4-GW9RJ-CP4XC-F6QQF-V7B2B

Enjoy! :bouncy:

EDIT: Ok Seems all of the codes are gone. Sorry to all that wanted to get them, but couldn't because of lurkers. I just wanted to get rid of them to help tidy up my place, so I didn't hold any contests or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of the Blur Viper codes have been used, though no one posted that they used them. Seriously people, if you use a code, you could at least post to thank the OP and to mention which one you used.

[quote name='Lokki']Both of the Blur Viper codes have been used, though no one posted that they used them. Seriously people, if you use a code, you could at least post to thank the OP and to mention which one you used.[/QUOTE]

Same thing with the Crackdown 2 code... damn lurkers, is it that hard to at least thank them?

Thank you for your kind gesture OP, I wish people who took some of your codes at least had the decency to say thank you. I wish I had a crack at that Alan Wake theme, thats the only theme on LIVE that I actually like the look of.

bread's done
Back