Codes Sold - Please Close Thread

crazedimp321

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I finally got my eight 1600 point MS point cards from the Xbox One promo that Slurpee Rewards held (and still is I believe). I had a bunch of points I was holding onto and I finally managed to cash them in for something really good. So...

Have: 8x 1600 MS Point Cards

Want: PSN cards, Amazon gift cards, games, and accepting offers.

DO NOT WANT: Anything Xbox related (do not have an Xbox anymore hence why I am trading the codes instead of using them)

Post a comment or send me a pm with any offers and I'll reply to them as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I randomly saw that in the trade thread forums, but I have no idea how to find anything on CAG at this point without a link, bookmark, or Google :)

Usually people have a CML link in their signature or hiding in their Avatar.

I randomly saw that in the trade thread forums, but I have no idea how to find anything on CAG at this point without a link, bookmark, or Google :)

Usually people have a CML link in their signature or hiding in their Avatar.
Took your advice on that!

Looks niiice! high five! (ok, enough spamming this thread) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI - MS points will be converted to currency/money which is subject to being used within one (1) year after redemption.

What happens to Microsoft Points cards?

Microsoft Points cards you purchase in retail stores will continue to be redeemable on your console and Xbox.com until further notice. Microsoft has no plans to discontinue acceptance of previously purchased Microsoft Points cards and codes. Xbox gift cards will be available for purchase in retail stores and through online retailers starting in late 2013. Availability of Microsoft Points cards varies by region.

What if I still have codes and/or Microsoft Points cards that I haven’t yet redeemed?

Go ahead and redeem them! Even after your account transitions, we’ll still accept unexpired Microsoft Points cards and codes until further notice, and we’ll add to your account an amount of local currency equal to or greater than the Xbox stores value of those Microsoft Points. When you next redeem a Microsoft Points card or code, those Microsoft Points will be retired, and your account will begin using your local currency instead. Microsoft Points cards and codes that you have purchased and choose to redeem after your account has transitioned will expire one year from the date the Microsoft Points are redeemed. Applies to US/Canada only: we will not apply taxes when you spend the currency that we add to your account at the time you redeem your Microsoft Points card or code.

If some or all of the currency in my Microsoft account has expiration dates, how can I make sure I use the earliest expiring currency first?

If you choose to use the currency in your Microsoft account for a purchase, we automatically use the earliest expiring currency first.

bread's done
Back