Codes you remember by heart

NYUKNYUK in the password screen to enable debug mode in Jurassic Park (Genesis)
Play 19, 65, 09, 17 in the sound test to Sonic 2, then go back tothe menu and hit A+Start. Level select.

I came here to post teh Aladdin (Genesis) Level skip, but was beaten to it. So here's the debug mode I had memorized all these years: A, C, A, C, A, C, A, C, B, B, B, B (at the menu)

Lets see...
Starcraft there was...
-poweroverwhelming
-operationcwal
-blacksheepwall

And then the most memorable code for me is from Extreme G (N64) I remembered it because at the time I would go to a book store, pick up a tips and tricks and then memorize codes out of it so I wouldn't have to buy it. This particular one was: 61GGB5, and I think it unlocked all the vehicals and tracks.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I remembered it because at the time I would go to a book store, pick up a tips and tricks and then memorize codes out of it so I wouldn't have to buy it.[/quote]
Been there. In fact, it was me and my dad memorizing half of each code. It was usually Game Genie codes though, not cheats.

Most of the ones I remember are already posted, except for....

Up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, B, down, down, tap B until all weapons are upgraded, A.

ThunderForce III, the best fucking shooter ever.

[quote name='Apossum']there was another one from Kid Icarus-- something like TERROR HORROR !!!!!!!!

I forget.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I remember that one. There was another one there that was something like "ICARUS FIGHTS MADUSA ANGELS" or something (that wasn't it exactly but it was along those lines).

[quote name='Apossum']there was another one from Kid Icarus-- something like TERROR HORROR !!!!!!!!

I forget.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I remember that one. There was another one there that was something like "ICARUS FIGHTS MADUSA ANGELS" or something (that wasn't it exactly but it was along those lines).

[quote name='KaneRobot']Most of the ones I remember are already posted, except for....

Up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, B, down, down, tap B until all weapons are upgraded, A.

ThunderForce III, the best fucking shooter ever.

Ha, I remember that one. There was another one there that was something like "ICARUS FIGHTS MADUSA ANGELS" or something (that wasn't it exactly but it was along those lines).[/quote]way to read, lol

bread's done
Back