CoH City Of Heroes FREE 14-day Trial Codes for June 2005

ketwyld

CAGiversary!
*** If anyone else has codes that they want to give away, you can mention so in this thread. Just don't post your code though, since it only works for one person. If you post it several people may try to use it at once and be caused a big headache. ***

ALL OF MY CODES HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY

I play City Of Heroes and they emailed players special serial codes to give to people to try CoH for 14 days for free. I also received a code from my GameSpot Complete membership. The codes can only be used once. The codes do not work for current players.

Here is a link that will allow you to download the client software from CoH's server for free (anyone can download the client for free, but you need a serial code in order to play):

CITY OF HEROES Account Creation Info and Client Download Instructions

Be aware that you do NOT need a credit card in order to setup an account. At least, that's how it was last time with these types of codes. If that has changed, please let me know.

In the July/August 2005 issue of Computer Gaming World that comes with a DVD-ROM, there is a 21-day Trial Code! When you open the flap of the cardboard DVD pouch, it is printed on the underside of the flap. Be careful not to rip the flap open and destroy the code. :p

So I'm SOL if I get the non-demo edition of CGW? It says "Free DVD-Rom inside!" on the cover, but I'm guessing that means the demo discs are usually on CDs?

[quote name='whitereflection']So I'm SOL if I get the non-demo edition of CGW? It says "Free DVD-Rom inside!" on the cover, but I'm guessing that means the demo discs are usually on CDs?[/QUOTE]

Yeah same deal for me. I wish I coulda gotten that code too.

So, the CGW cover says "Free DVD-ROM Inside!" on the upper left corner, but there is no cardboard insert with the DVD in the middle of the magazine? That does suck!!!

Have you visited a Barnes & Noble or Borders lately? 8-[ :twisted: :whistle2:$

bread's done
Back