Coinstar/Amazon Gift Certificate Deal $10 for counting $30

quest1962

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got this from my GF . . .

http://www.coinstar.com/US/WebDocs/A1-3-1

Roll $30 US (or more) with Coinstar and get a $10 gift certificate from Amazon.

There is a form to fill out, and only 1 (one) per name/household.

Drat that last line! I was gonna take out a home equity loan and have them give it to me in quarters!

EDIT: From the link . . . Coin counting is FREE

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's as easy as 1-2-3:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring $30 of coins to a participating Coinstar® Center[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cash it in for an Amazon.com gift certificate… and get FREE coin counting![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete the printed receipt & mail in to receive your $10 Amazon.com gift certificate[/FONT]
card_amzn.gif

[quote name='omgu8myrice']cool, does this work with the ones that accept cash? i dont have that many coins..[/quote]

you could go to an arcade and use one of those machines that turn dollars into quarters to get some coins to use for this

I believe they charge 10%. But is it really worth waiting 2 months for $7. Thats like finding 10 pennies on the ground everyday (which really isnt that hard to do)

[quote name='Bezerker']I believe they charge 10%. But is it really worth waiting 2 months for $7. Thats like finding 10 pennies on the ground everyday (which really isnt that hard to do)[/quote]

Um, they don't charge anything if you're getting a giftcard. If you have $30 in change, this is a good deal to get a free $10 at Amazon.

Yea, its good if you were already planning on going to a machine. Not for someone looking to turn a profit. If it was unlimited, and not once per address, i'd run my entire savings through it.

Added this to the OP to clear any confusion . . .

From the link: Coin counting is FREE

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It's as easy as 1-2-3:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bring $30 of coins to a participating Coinstar® Center[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cash it in for an Amazon.com gift certificate… and get FREE coin counting![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Complete the printed receipt & mail in to receive your $10 Amazon.com gift certificate[/FONT]
card_amzn.gif

bread's done
Back