"CoinStar is Free" Sweepstakes and Instant Win

stupidxaznxboi

CAGiversary!
http://www.coinstarisfreegame.com/

We’re celebrating that Coinstar is free by giving away great prizes every day through the end of the year. You could win gift cards from some of your favorite brands such as Amazon.com®, iTunes, and Starbucks® as well as cash and great electronics. Plus, every month through December we’re giving away a $1000 Amazon.com gift card, so you can get just what you want.

Timing: The Promotion begins on August 1, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET

FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZE (one (1) per Monthly Entry Period): $1,000 Amazon.com gift card. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $1,000.
FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: Xbox 360 game console and Guitar Hero game. ARV: $435.
TEN (10) SECOND PRIZES: Amazon Kindle. ARV: $359.
FIVE (5) THIRD PRIZES: $250. ARV: $250.
TEN (10) FOURTH PRIZES: Nintendo DS game system. ARV: $129.99. FIFTEEN (15) FIFTH PRIZES: Flip Video Camera. ARV: $118.88.
TEN (10) SIXTH PRIZES: $100 Ticketmaster gift card. ARV: $100.
TWENTY (20) SEVENTH PRIZES: $100 Linens-n-Things gift card. ARV: $100.
FOURTEEN (14) EIGHTH PRIZES: $75 Amazon.com gift card. ARV: $75.
FORTY-ONE (41) NINTH PRIZES: $50 Amazon.com gift card. ARV: $50.
ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) TENTH PRIZES: $50 Shell gift card. ARV: $50.
EIGHTY (80) ELEVENTH PRIZES: iPod Shuffle. ARV: $48.72. ONE HUNDRED
FIFTY (150) TWELFTH PRIZES: $25 Old Navy gift card. ARV: $25. THREE
HUNDRED FIFTY (350) THIRTEENTH PRIZES: $10 Amazon.com gift certificate. ARV: $10.
THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY (370) FOURTHEENTH PRIZES: $10 iTunes gift card. ARV: $10.
THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE (325) FIFTEENTH PRIZES: $5 Starbucks gift card. ARV: $5.

Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.

Some really nice gift cards they have available here and even some game systems. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
0 for a lot, probably 20ish. When does it roll over? The rules say that it starts at midnight EST, which means that usually that's the rollover for the next day, but it's 9:30PM PST and it hasn't rolled over yet.

I assume this contest means that Coinstar doesn't take away from your change total anymore? I have like $50 in change that I was going to roll up and take to the bank, but coinstar would be alot faster.

[quote name='lilredvampy']coinstar does free if you get a e card with your change.
thanks op i am in[/quote]

Depends if your coinstar machine offers that, mine only does about 6 various gcs, which is fine by me when I get amazon.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']No one's won anything yet? I'm 0/30.. trying at random times throughout the day.[/quote]

How is this contest exploitable?

Tried, I didn't win. I'll try again tomorrow though. Thanks OP!

BTW, how is this expoitable?

EDIT: LOL! OK, got it now. 0/4, gotta find the rest of my fake emails. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Pepsi, you'll come up with the answer. I'm like 0/50 by now. I already forgot what emails I used and didn't use, plus I'm too lazy to put time into this one with the Coke thing like it is, so I'm not doing nearly as many entries as I could be.

[quote name='AkariK']Think Pepsi, you'll come up with the answer. I'm like 0/50 by now. I already forgot what emails I used and didn't use, plus I'm too lazy to put time into this one with the Coke thing like it is, so I'm not doing nearly as many entries as I could be.[/quote]

I didn't know about the pepsi exploit until it was over for about 2 months :lol:

[quote name='SpitFire158']I didn't know about the pepsi exploit until it was over for about 2 months :lol:[/quote]

Same here, I didnt get onto cag much when I went away to school, and by the time I came back, it was over.

Anyways, almost forgot about this game, not much winnings from anyone.

Limit: Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.

[quote name='jennyfur']Limit: Each participant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will Seen that one a lot. void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.[/quote]

Seen that one a lot. It usually never comes to anything.

[quote name='ohram']Seen that one a lot. It usually never comes to anything.[/quote]Why would anyone want to commit fraud in the first place...much less advertise their stupidity?

I'm sure these companies and contest organizers technically have enough to prove the activity, but it's not worth the cost of litigation.

Still, it doesn't give folks the right to openly flaunt illegal activity in so many of these contest threads.

It promotes a culture of irresponsibility, and CAG shouldn't be about that. If you can't discuss fraud in the Live Search Club thread, I have no idea why it wouldn't apply to the "lesser" threads.

No offense to you personally, but it's sincerely lame to encourage people to cheat, albeit in a mildly passive fashion.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']Why would anyone want to commit fraud in the first place...much less advertise their stupidity?

I'm sure these companies and contest organizers technically have enough to prove the activity, but it's not worth the cost of litigation.

Still, it doesn't give folks the right to openly flaunt illegal activity in so many of these contest threads.

It promotes a culture of irresponsibility, and CAG shouldn't be about that. If you can't discuss fraud in the Live Search Club thread, I have no idea why it wouldn't apply to the "lesser" threads.

No offense to you personally, but it's sincerely lame to encourage people to cheat, albeit in a mildly passive fashion.

[/quote]

No offense taken, I'm not even entering this contest.

[quote name='ohram']No offense taken, I'm not even entering this contest.[/quote]Thanks. I felt bad, because of your Kingpin avi. How could I get angry at that :lol:

Randy Quaid was hilarious in that movie.

[quote name='ohram']Seen that one a lot. It usually never comes to anything.[/quote]

This is run by Eprize, though. Eprize will shut your account down so fast your head will spin if you so much as sneeze wrong, let alone cheat.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Lol, is that Michael Phelps in your avatar?[/quote]

yes and if you click my profile there is another avatar it was hard to make it good quality at only 20kb :D

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']No one's won anything yet? I'm 0/30.. trying at random times throughout the day.[/quote]

I've been playing this for a couple months. I won an $10 iTunes card a few weeks back and it came in the mail a month or two later. I gave it to my friend as I'm a Zune guy (plus, he gave me a free 360)

Instant Win Game: One thousand five hundred twenty-five (1,525) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. At least two (2) winning times for the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Prizes will be generated each day during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

It's like the Red Baron contest. You have to be there at the right time.

[quote name='Corporate King']i played this everyday for 4 months and never won anything[/quote]

Seriously, I share your god damned pain. I thought I would have at least won a cookie or something by now...

bread's done
Back