Colbie Calliat CD and Insidious blu-ray

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know if there will be newer or better editions of these in the future? Colbie usually has Deluxe for her last two CDs but not with this CD? And, Insidious blu-ray looks so bareboned! I can't help but think I will get double-dipped on these!

I really doubt we'll ever see another release of Insidious, unless it ends up as part of a double feature, or under one of those "series" banners where the company will just change the artwork, and put "Blah blah blah terror collection" and stuff to that effect on the cover, but probably won't include extra features.

And I don't know wtf a Colbie Calliat is.

Colbie is a very hot looking folkie pop artist. OP, doubtful she'll have a deuxe edition as most of those these days are released at the same time as the regular edition. There's not even one available on iTunes.

If you would like a little something extra from Colbie though (and who wouldn't) pick up the .49 cent clearance live DVD they have available at Best Buy right now.

144107.jpg

fucking hot. She's a doll!

Actually, there could be a chance of a rerelease with extra stuff of Colbie Caillat's new album later, since her debut album got a deluxe edition rerelease later on. But, you'll probably have to wait a year or so because her debut came out 7/17/07, but the deluxe edition wasn't released until 11/11/08. The same thing has happened with albums from other artists like Sara Bareilles also. However, unless you have the power to see the future, which we all wish we did, it's impossible to know for sure if movie/CD releases will come out with bonus material later.

And yes, Colbie is truly beautiful. I always thought if Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Biel somehow mated and had a child, it would look like her.

bread's done
Back