Cold Winter $14.88 at Wal-Mart B&M

cycophuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Possible YMMV. I've seen the game at three different Wal-Marts for that price though. Haven't seen the game for any less. At two of the Wal-marts they had a small bin of games for $14.88. Most of it was junk, though I did see a copy of Baton Kaitos(sp?). The guy that got the game for me asked me why I just did pull a copy out of the bin. Since I didn't see a copy in the bin... I also noticed that copies of Doom 3 SE are down to 39.99. I'm not sure if this is a good deal. Thought about picking up a copy since I haven't played it yet. Hope this helps someone.

I picked it up at the walmart in toledo, ohio . I'm pumped to play it after reading GI's review for it. I think it will be worth 14.88! I will report back later with impressions.

If anyone is interested, not only have the dropped the price of Doom 3, 35.99 for regular version, 39.99 for CE, but Mechassult 2 has been dropped to 14.88 for regular version and 19.99 for the LE.

This is a highly underrated game...I loved it! Gameplay reminds me of Bond on N64, with the story line that made Perfect Dark fun..
Plus, it just keeps going on and on...once you think you've finished the game, there's another surprise around the corner..
Buy this game!!!! I know it wasn't very cag of me, but I bought it when it came out, still I don't regret it since I've had so much fun!

Buy this game. I bought it the day it dropped to $20. Probably would have bought it at $50, but didn't have the cash. I didn't play anything else until I completed it, which is very unusual for me. Wonderful FPS with an excellent story. A far too rare combination.

bread's done
Back