Collectors Editions w/ Statue and or SteelBook

TKSJOHN

CAG Newbie
Hey, I've been trying to find some cheap collector's editions for ps3 or 360 that come with a statue (or something physical that I can display on my custom video game shelf I am making in woodshop) or a steelbook. I have quite a few CE's, just trying to find some I can get cheap! Thanks!!!

[quote name='Scorch']NECA figures are better than most collector edition statues and almost always cheaper.[/QUOTE]

I never thought about NECA figures, ill have to look into them! Maybe I can find an lot of them on ebay for cheap! Thanks!

[quote name='Lemstar']If you have any Assassin's Creed 3 CEs at a local Best Buy, the figure from that is pretty good looking.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I've been wanting to get for $69.99, but no Best Buys have any in stock by me :(

the LE Max Payne 3 with the statue, that was $19.99 a few weeks back would have been a good candidate. :(

mxpn3_rgbstatue.png

[quote name='sdime98']the LE Max Payne 3 with the statue, that was $19.99 a few weeks back would have been a good candidate. :(

mxpn3_rgbstatue.png
[/QUOTE]

I already got 2, bought one for ps3, and one for 360 lol! It was a hella good deal!

bread's done
Back