Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

Dot hack Quarentine without the manual sold and my last copy of tales of the abyss i had for sale was sold as well.

I Added pics and I added Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey to the store as well.

so far the following are confirmed to be on the lowball

Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Shining Force EXA
MS Saga
Megaman X Collection
Romancing Saga

SWAG/Collectables
Other M Art Folio
Power Gig Rise of the 6 String Large Shirt

Possible Items on Lowball (Will put if people show interest)
Etrian Odyssey 2
Atelier Iris 1
Need for Speed Carbon Wii
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon FireRed (Cart only)
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Shirt
Dragon Quest 8

I need to know who would be interested in what items and They will be added to the lowball list.

good to see interest, how about some more interest. here are the items in consideration for the lowball
Possible Items on Lowball (Will put if people show interest)
Etrian Odyssey 2
Atelier Iris 1
Need for Speed Carbon Wii
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon FireRed (Cart only)
Castlevania Lords of Shadow Shirt
Dragon Quest 8

2nd gen vert full exhaust headers down, rebuilt engine, eibock shocks and springs, short ram intake, and wait hey thats not part of the lowball, lmao

Your OP is a bit confusing, it still says "Lowball coming soon," and it's kind of hard to tell what's actually part of the lowball and what isn't :S
Or maybe I'm just dumb. Are the Pokemon cards and gameboy/PS1 sections part of the bidding?

not complete, i had a pic up before, crap see what happens when i organize this late at night, it is in excellent condition though and still plays. i will put the pic back up

i fixed that too, zuke11 if you wish to remove your bid let me know, that will be fine as i didnt specify that it wasnt complete at the time you placed your bid

bread's done
Back