Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

Why thank you, I was thinking of putting tales of destiny 2, but I changed my mind cause I know I wouldn't find one again for a long time

I'm in awe at all these sealed games you have, Gotian. I always come here to check prices on your items (usually too pricey for me) but the amount of rare and awesome unopened RPGs you have leaves me dumbfounded. Have you been saving a copy of Lunar 2 Complete for all these years, or did you buy it somewhere? I'd love to get the name of that shop...

[quote name='Blade']I'm in awe at all these sealed games you have, Gotian. I always come here to check prices on your items (usually too pricey for me) but the amount of rare and awesome unopened RPGs you have leaves me dumbfounded. Have you been saving a copy of Lunar 2 Complete for all these years, or did you buy it somewhere? I'd love to get the name of that shop...[/QUOTE]

I got very very lucky about for years ago and gotlunar 1 complete and lunar 2 but lunar 2 was the only one sealed

Is Mana khemia 2 premium box opened with game as sealed or is the complete package sealed. Can't tell from pic

Also, still waiting for feedback from last lowball. Left yours quite sometime back

If only I cared more for sealed games, there's an exciting offer to take advantage of! But I just...don't really. :( Oh well, others will ferociously bid regardless

Nine minutes to change my mind, and reveal my mad cash to win everything? Hmmmmm

Wait, I have no mad cash. MY PLANS, FOILED BY THESE BIDDERS!

bread's done
Back