Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

Oh man, I can't resist...I'm going to get you some bids (though I expect to get outbid):

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Collectors edition (Sealed) (Shipping $10) - $40.00

bravely default Collectors Edition (sealed) - $60.00

Persona 3 FES (Complete) - $10.00

BEST OF LUCK!

dood.

that is some crazy ass chain of events there. I hope my bids can help out. you are really doing a great thing, and I hope it works out for you and your family.

I don't know you well, but after reading your post, I can tell you're an awesome guy! Always family before anything else! God bless you brother, hope it all works out for you. I will be praying for you and your family.

Looking forward to the lowball and being able to help out in any way I can

again thanks, and masa, you always help =) More games will be added, im just sorting everything out and saying good bye to some old friends. I am keeping some that hold too much sentimental value like FF8 (first final fantasy game I ever bought and my absolute favorite) Arc the lad collection (My favorite game period) Persona 3 collectors (I bought it from someone on here and It got me into the shim megami tensei series.) Other games that i have doubles of I'm trying to decide if I am selling the sealed copy, opened copy, or both. So just bear with me.

Oops, sorry I didn't see that the lowball didn't start yet ^_^ I was wondering why none of the items had any bids.  So sorry about that :).  I'll be sure to keep an eye out on the thread then!

I'm very sorry to hear about your father. I'd be in a panic if something like that happened. Glad to hear he's pulling through.

I'll try and bid if I can. I probably won't win anything, but I'll drive the prices up :p

Good news update, my parents got a disability check and a partial payment from the lawsuit that is going on.

I am still doing this, but it doesn't need to be so extensive. When I get back home from my visit I will putting up the final list for the first one

Good news update, my parents got a disability check and a partial payment from the lawsuit that is going on.

I am still doing this, but it doesn't need to be so extensive. When I get back home from my visit I will putting up the final list for the first one
I like Good News :D/ hopefully there is more to come for your family!

Just read your story. Sorry to hear about all the trials you've all been facing, glad to hear some good news there though! I can appreciate the sacrifice you're making for your family. Sometimes we gotta do these type of things cuz like you said, games are games, but family is family!

If I can I'll be bidding on some things to help you out once its open!

Eternal Sonata $1

Project X Zone Limited Edition (Sealed) $1

.Hack infection (complete with anime disc) $1

.hack Mutation (Complete with anime Disc) $1

.hack outbreak (Complete with anime Disc) $1

$5 on each of these:

.Hack infection (complete with anime disc)

.hack Mutation (Complete with anime Disc)

.hack outbreak (Complete with anime Disc)

Atelier Iris (complete)

Atelier Iris 2 (Complete)

Atelier iris 3 (Complete)

Persona 3 FES (Complete)

Radiata Stories (Complete)

Fatal Frame 2 (Complete)

And both Persona Guides

Guided Fate Paradox Limited Edition (Sealed outer box has a little damage came like that from NISA and it came with a replacement outer box) (shipping $8) - TooPoor $20

Witch and The hundred Knight Limited edition with figurine (sealed) (shipping $8) - TooPoor $20

.Hack infection (complete with anime disc) - $10

.hack Mutation (Complete with anime Disc) - $10

.hack outbreak (Complete with anime Disc) - $10

Time and Eternity Limited Edition poster Set (sealed) (Shipping $6) - $20

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Collectors edition (Sealed) (Shipping $10) - $20

Witch and The hundred Knight Limited edition with figurine (sealed) (shipping $8) - $40

Resident Evil 6 - $5

Atelier Iris - $10
Atelier Iris 2 - $10
Time and Eternity - $30
Guided Fate Paradox - $30
Hyperdimension Neptunia - $30
Final Fantasy XIII - $3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - $7 
Marvel vs Capcom 3 - $3
Project X Zone - $7

Time and Eternity Limited Edition poster Set $35.00 

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Collectors edition $35.00

Guided Fate Paradox Limited Edition  $40.00

I am back to help some more Gotian! Once updated because I see there are a lot of bids I will be throwing down again. Hope things get better for you and your family!

bread's done
Back