Collectors Lowball! bids updated and invoices being sent out

Ooh, I would want to give it a shot, but Ryu can't seem to not be sick all the time, so not enough spare time!
Good luck on the banner hunt though.

I got my hours cut for next week because the regional manager said the store has too many hours. now how am I going to support my family? I hate corporations, they dont give a damn about their employees.

[quote name='Gotian']I got my hours cut for next week because the regional manager said the store has too many hours. now how am I going to support my family? I hate corporations, they dont give a damn about their employees.[/QUOTE]
I used to work at Earthbound Trading Co, a store that sells all kinds of random hippie-ish junk, salt lamps, soaps, incense ect. Well they open a new store in the same city. They start moving inventory over to that store, and tell us week after week "No you're getting a new inventory." I come in one day and they tell me "Help us pack up the shelves, we're closing in 4 days." They hired an all-new staff for the new store, too. And on top of all that, they made up reasons why we were all "fired" so they didn't have to pay unemployment. It was a clusterfuck of bad ethics and terrible corporate crap.

Bump.

Yeah I'm looking for a second job. I really just need something to tied me over for a couple months, I'm taking the pretest to join the police force.

I wish I wasn't swamped with school. Maybe if I knew the items I might try harder to find time, but I honestly don't have time for mystery stuff. Good luck though.

Btw, its funny that art school is > art contests.

PS. GIMME Portrait of Ruin

You know you wanna.

all games except the gem are posted up, Also I did something different this time. With the Gem Item I am also bundling it up with another NISA Game for the DS

A Secret, like last time I want some attention to go to the other items for a bit. but I will do the same as last time though and if someone guesses it I will reveal it sooner

pictures for 3 of the games are up, also I announced which DS game is being bundled with the NISA Gem. So along with the NISA Collectors game you will also get Atelier Annie (not the collectors) along with it so 2 games for 1 price, bid away!

[quote name='Gotian']dudeimgodly, i couldve sworn i played some rounds of dead space 2 last night with you, or someone with an identical name[/QUOTE]

i doubt it was me, Was this on PSN or LIVE?
as my cousin is currently in possesion of my psn account and i dont have DS2 for 360
:whee:

[quote name='Krystal109']boo I got beat on both...

Oh fine.

1. NISA Gem (collectors edition) + Atelier Annie (not the collectors edition) - $6
2. Castlevania portrait of ruin
- $4
[/QUOTE]

:argue:
NISA Gem (collectors edition) + Atelier Annie (not the collectors edition)-$ 7
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin-$6

bread's done
Back