3) Etrian Odyssey Artbook - $4
4) Castlevania Lord of Shadows T-Shirt - $2
5) Metroid Other-M Art Folio $1

Bids? Sure :) .

Part 4:

5) Metroid Other-M Art Folio - $2

Part 5:

1) Ar Tonelico Qoga Premium Edition New (shipping $6) - $20

2) Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition (regular shipping)
- $10

3) Persona 2 innocent sin PSP with Mini soundtrack new, outer box has some shelf wear ($4 shipping)
- $7

4) Atelier Totori Premium edition with soundtrack and artbook brand new, game and soundtrack sealed ($6 shipping)
- $20

5) Hyperdimension Neptunia 2 NISA Exclusive Gameindustry Savior Set completely sealed ($6 shipping, free shipping if it reaches over $100)(currently sells for over $140 on ebay)
- $50

[quote name='Krystal109']I love your lowballs Gotian because of the rare stuff, but its always the rare stuff I own.[/QUOTE]

That's cause the rare stuff I have that you might not have I would never put up for sale unless it was a life or death emergency

[quote name='Edwin29']Neptunia 2 - 60[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Neptunia 2 - $75

[quote name='Gotian']That's cause the rare stuff I have that you might not have I would never put up for sale unless it was a life or death emergency[/QUOTE]

That's like my Neptunia 1 cards. It would take a lot to get me to sell them.

[quote name='Cthulhu']That Neptunia 2 free shipping extend to us fabulous Canadians? I really shouldn't..but it's tempting :)[/QUOTE]

Sure why not

[quote name='Cthulhu']That Neptunia 2 free shipping extend to us fabulous Canadians? I really shouldn't..but it's tempting :)[/QUOTE]

Sure why not

Hey Gotian, as much as I love the items you have in round 5, I know I won't be bidding on any of them. Feel free to send me an invoice / payment instructions and I'll gladly take care of my round 4 winnings right now. Can't wait to get them! :)

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, that Neptunia 2 skyrocketed.

Neptunia 2 - $90[/QUOTE]

It skyrocketed because there were limited amounts made and they are getting even rarer since less and less people are selling them on ebay

1) Ar Tonelico Qoga Premium Edition New (shipping $6)
- $40

3) Persona 2 innocent sin PSP with Mini soundtrack new, outer box has some shelf wear ($4 shipping)
- $14

4) Atelier Totori Premium edition with soundtrack and artbook brand new, game and soundtrack sealed ($6 shipping)
- $27

5) Hyperdimension Neptunia 2 NISA Exclusive Gameindustry Savior Set completely sealed ($6 shipping, free shipping if it reaches over $100)(currently sells for over $140 on ebay)
- $100

bread's done
Back