College Hoops 2k8 - March Madness in December!?!

nyprimus4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey CAG's. I just picked up College Hoops 2k8 today. I really like it. My team is Syracuse. Devendorf, Donte Green, Jonny Flynn, Paul Harris, Anouku. :lol: If no one objects when I edit the rosters I want to make Donte Green an 79-81. Look at his statistics so far and you can tell it is justified. He is a 6'10" small forward type player that plays like a mixture of Carmelo and Hakim Warrick. He is good for 20-25 on any given night.

So I haven't looked at all the features but can we set up a tournament that has updated rosters and also improved settings?

I just played a couple games online and not having names as well as the constant blocking and stealing was getting annoying.

It will be CAG March Madness but in December! If there is enough interest (if your friends have the game, get them involved!) I might be able to set up prizes for the Final Four, champions, etc. We'll see how everything turns out.

I expect a 10-12 team turnout and the champion will get 1600 MS points.

I've downloading the Operation Sports V3 with court edits but my question is if we set up a tournament online can we use these rosters as well as custom sliders?

I just went into the All-American lobby and played a ranked game. Somehow when I was Georgetown vs. this guy who was Illinois we both had updated rosters with names. Maybe if you play somehow who has the same roster loaded up you get to play with names, IDK.

bread's done
Back