Colored OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='prmononoke']Can PS1 games downloaded from PSN be played on the PSP? I think that's what I've heard.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Yep. They don't look like poop but you lose analogs and one set of shoulder buttons, although the native PS1 emulation software on PSP has pretty advanced custom controller configurations where you can remap everything.

[quote name='Mojimbo']#-o

This annoys me on principle, especially since like half of the games are garbage bargain bin bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Plus it probably means the official end of BC updates.

No more bullshit like this from the official BC FAQ:

Q: When is the next update?
A: We have a team of some of the best developers at Microsoft® dedicated to improving the compatibility of games already on the list and adding more games to the list. We're not announcing any dates, because we honestly don't know how long it's going to take to support the next series of games.

[quote name='zewone']Yes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yep. They don't look like poop but you lose analogs and one set of shoulder buttons, although the native PS1 emulation software on PSP has pretty advanced custom controller configurations where you can remap everything.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

The PSP is looking more appealing than ever.

That's disappointing since I've got Voodoo Vince that was hoping to become BC soon so I could play it. It's one of the only good platformers for the Xbox. :whistle2:(

I read somewhere that the PSP Go was only a little bit bigger than an iPhone. Now I kind of want one once it becomes cool and I can get it for like $150.

I know everyone shit on it when it was announced, but the GBA Micro was pretty dang sick.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Halo 2 an XBOX Original title yet? If not, be assured that will be the last title.[/QUOTE]
Not yet, but it's a good guess.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I read somewhere that the PSP Go was only a little bit bigger than an iPhone. Now I kind of want one once it becomes cool and I can get it for like $150.

I know everyone shit on it when it was announced, but the GBA Micro was pretty dang sick.[/QUOTE]

Same.

[quote name='DarthPuma']How much were Chargers going for?[/QUOTE]

I do not know.

[quote name='lordwow']That's great #83... until something breaks and you can't get a part for it :whee:[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

:whee:

[quote name='Number83']I do not know.

Exactly!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Okay. I have a buddy on another site who was looking for a deal on one, so I was just wondering.

_______
I'd like a PSP if I could get one for like 75 bucks.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Okay. I have a buddy on another site who was looking for a deal on one, so I was just wondering.

_______
I'd like a PSP if I could get one for like 75 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Best bet would be to go in before June 9. Thats the last day they can legally sell them.

[quote name='lordwow']TFN isn't really a very good friend?[/QUOTE]
image.php

[quote name='Number83']Best bet would be to go in before June 9. Thats the last day they can legally sell them.[/QUOTE]

So are all Dodge dealerships liquidating their stock?

The first 4 Batman films Anthology on :br: is ~$41 shipped from Amazon UK.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
I know everyone shit on it when it was announced, but the GBA Micro was pretty dang sick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got some as gifts for relatives when they hit $35 a few years back.

For that price, the Micro was decent. For the $100ish it retail for at launch? Not so much.

LP:

The cheap Chrysler thing isn't related to discontinued models, it's because of the closing dealerships.

[quote name='Mojimbo']#-o

This annoys me on principle, especially since like half of the games are garbage bargain bin bullshit.[/QUOTE]

"People didn't want to buy Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex or Zapper: One Wicked Cricket? Well fuck them, we'll close up the whole shop!"

[quote name='lordwow']I always know someone is from the ghetto when they whip out their GBA on the subway.[/QUOTE]

What you got against the GBA, man? That's cold.

[quote name='lordwow']Nothing. But anyone who's a college student/from the suburbs pulls out a DS Lite or a DSi.[/QUOTE]

Well the world turns
and a hungry little boy with a runny nose
plays on his GBA as the cold wind blows
In the ghetto

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well the world turns
and a hungry little boy with a runny nose
plays on his GBA as the cold wind blows
In the ghetto[/QUOTE]
I can hear Elvis singing it in my head to a chip-tune.

The Xbox 360 has put itself in a good place for longevity. Movie service, promoting a strong family gaming experience while putting out good games for gamers, and impressive technology (Natal) are great for the system. I just wish the hardware of the system wasn't such shit.

[quote name='Rocko']Well, I'm in for the 2 disc SE of Watchmen, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Oh man! It comes jam packed with exciting extras like the My Chemical Romance "Desolation Row" music video! (And yes, that is one of the "extras")

So i finally got around to opening my copy of Red Alert 3 from best buy (#83). I didn't realize the cover art had two sides.

I got a copy of COD2 GOTY used from Gamestop today and the map code was still valid. :whee:

Although, I don't really plan on playing online that much since I have heard it has rampant cheating.

I tried playing it for a couple of hours a few weeks back and it doesn't hold up, darthbudge. Garbage netcode and no online community. Plus it looks like poop. Play WaW instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back