Columns for Iphone/IpodTouch free from app store july 3-6

Thanks, I will!
Haven't played this since my Game Gear days. :D

EDIT: "Sega Columns Deluxe" is the only search result it's $1.99 now. Reviews complain of controls trouble but hey if it's free! lol

[quote name='$hady']Thanks, I will!

EDIT: "Sega Columns Deluxe" is the only search result it's $1.99 now. Reviews complain of controls trouble but hey if it's free! lol[/QUOTE]

That is all I see, as well. I will just wait till tomorrow morning to check again. :D

signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Good point Darrith. I was excited to download this, and quickly realized, Im not into this game. And I wondered...how is this not already free? It really kinda sucks. But Im sure there are people out there who will like it, and free is good!

[quote name='lllGurulll']Wow. this game is awful. It should be free.[/QUOTE]

Yep. After playing it I promptly deleted it from my iphone. Would've preferred Hydlide.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Wow. this game is awful. It should be free.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darrith']Yep. After playing it I promptly deleted it from my iphone. Would've preferred Hydlide.[/QUOTE]

At least try it with touch controls! You have to disable accelerometer controls under options

What I'd like to know is what makes it "deluxe"? As IIIgurulll said, it really should be free always. Played for about 20 minutes, deleted, 2 stars, if only for nostalgia's sake. I pity anyone who pays for this.

[quote name='chakan']At least try it with touch controls! You have to disable accelerometer controls under options[/QUOTE]

You're assuming they didn't ... I did and it still sucked and it got the same treatment. :lol:

bread's done
Back