Comcast Cable TV/Internet Deals?

TubeRacer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am finally moving into my own apartment for the first time which means I need to find my own TV and internet providers instead of just using the university's. I always noticed deals in places like Circuit City where they'd be like "Comcast cable: $19.99 for the first 6 months" when I go in, but I don't have a CC up here near my college, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of some place that will offer Comcast services at a reduced rate like CC does. Their typical $50/mo internet and $45/mo cable TV just adds up to be a ton, so I'm looking for the best deal I can get.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='TubeRacer']I am finally moving into my own apartment for the first time which means I need to find my own TV and internet providers instead of just using the university's. I always noticed deals in places like Circuit City where they'd be like "Comcast cable: $19.99 for the first 6 months" when I go in, but I don't have a CC up here near my college, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of some place that will offer Comcast services at a reduced rate like CC does. Their typical $50/mo internet and $45/mo cable TV just adds up to be a ton, so I'm looking for the best deal I can get.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

call up your local cable company or call 1888comcast and keep bugging them until you get a great deal.

im getting basic cable for 19.99 per month and getting high speed for 29.99 per month for 1 year and this is coming off another promo of

high speed for 29.99 and Plat packaged (everything they had) 84 per month last year,,

if they say they have no package just say thank you and keep calling back until you find someone to put you in a package. I was turned down 4 times before i called the 5th time and got the 19.99 basic cable deal for a year

[quote name='supadupacheap']http://www.comcastoffers.com/1/?cid=53069

Its not a scam. Ive done it twice and they paid off both times. Just make sure you follow the rebate instructions exactly and you ll get paid. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

wow they jacked that up

Offer also available to new residential customers, and former residential customers whose accounts are in good standing and who have not had Comcast High-Speed Internet service during the last 120 days

used to say in the last 30 days.. i knew alot of people who left for 30 days and came back under those packages

[quote name='slidecage']call up your local cable company or call 1888comcast and keep bugging them until you get a great deal.

im getting basic cable for 19.99 per month and getting high speed for 29.99 per month for 1 year and this is coming off another promo of

high speed for 29.99 and Plat packaged (everything they had) 84 per month last year,,

if they say they have no package just say thank you and keep calling back until you find someone to put you in a package. I was turned down 4 times before i called the 5th time and got the 19.99 basic cable deal for a year[/QUOTE]

Or, you could sign up for the rebate offers, get a free modem, $100 rebate, and $20 a month for 6 months no contract for HSI. They ll cut you a deal on TV anyway for being a new customer then at the 6 month end call up and say you got a better deal from X company and can they match or extend your offer.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Or, you could sign up for the rebate offers, get a free modem, $100 rebate, and $20 a month for 6 months no contract for HSI. They ll cut you a deal on TV anyway for being a new customer then at the 6 month end call up and say you got a better deal from X company and can they match or extend your offer.[/QUOTE]

i been on discounted high speed since i signed up Dec 2003 never paid full price. and been on discounted cable since May 2004... just keep calling up bugging them until you get the best deal. Also always take down the person name you talk to so if something happens and you dont get offered any other deals you can go

Well XXXX said i could get this package for this $$ they will look into it and give you that deal even if you passed on it before ...

[quote name='slidecage']call up your local cable company or call 1888comcast and keep bugging them until you get a great deal.

if they say they have no package just say thank you and keep calling back until you find someone to put you in a package. I was turned down 4 times before i called the 5th time and got the 19.99 basic cable deal for a year[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this works. Or you could go the easy way and call them up and tell them that you aren't satisfied with their prices and that you are going to switch to DirectTV or something. They will then lower the price for you, along with giving you better packages at a greatly reduced price. The one time they actually asked me what I wanted to pay.

[quote name='MastaGamer']Yeah, this works. Or you could go the easy way and call them up and tell them that you aren't satisfied with their prices and that you are going to switch to DirectTV or something. They will then lower the price for you, along with giving you better packages at a greatly reduced price. The one time they actually asked me what I wanted to pay.[/QUOTE]

: ) i tried that on my 3rd call and was told .... Thanks for being a customer if you ever want to come back please call again click .....

was sort of funny

also i doubt they would work for me since i was in a major discount plan for the last 12 months before i called. cause the first and 2nd person both said you had a major discount rate for the past year so we cant offer you anything

[quote name='slidecage']: ) i tried that on my 3rd call and was told .... Thanks for being a customer if you ever want to come back please call again click .....

was sort of funny

also i doubt they would work for me since i was in a major discount plan for the last 12 months before i called. cause the first and 2nd person both said you had a major discount rate for the past year so we cant offer you anything[/QUOTE]

That is pretty funny. Luckily, they haven't done that to me (yet). Once they do, I'll probably switch to the dish for real.

Lmao, thanks for all the tips, keep 'em comin'.

I've actually done a lot of this stuff before with cell phone companies and other things, so I'm sure if I put enough effort into it I'll be able to do it to Comcast as well.

I know at my mom's house, she just called Comcast and was like "You guys charge too much I want to cancel" and they cut her monthly bill in half ever since. Not only that, but (not sure if it was intentional or what) they put us on the 6mb download 768 kb/sec upload high speed internet package instead of the usual 4.0/384 package, which would usually cost someone an extra $10 a month or something.

comcast has been sucking latly, if you can get cox get it.
for $99 they have high speed internet ( 5 up, 512 down) digital cable, and phone service for $99. thats here in arizona

I have the best deal for Comcast ever......
PM me for the details.

what do you say to $100 for unlimited internet service.

I really got the hook up...

Right now in Chicago area I pay $72 for silver on demand cable package with High Def, Dual DVR, HBO, and 6mb internet..... goes up after 6 months to $120 though :(

[quote name='slimpip']Right now in Chicago area I pay $72 for silver on demand cable package with High Def, Dual DVR, HBO, and 6mb internet..... goes up after 6 months to $120 though :([/QUOTE]

ok how about no more charges for the internet for $100?? i wish i could do cable but right now the deal is just for intenet.

[quote name='datauplink']I have the best deal for Comcast ever......
PM me for the details.

what do you say to $100 for unlimited internet service.

I really got the hook up...[/QUOTE]

That deal sucks.....

Right now I have Comcast with HD DVR box, Internet and FREE HBO and STARZ for $88/month. They gave me a $25 discount though.

After that ends it will be over $100. I'll probably cancel HBO also when it stops being free.

[quote name='doubledown']That deal sucks.....

Right now I have Comcast with HD DVR box, Internet and FREE HBO and STARZ for $88/month. They gave me a $25 discount though.

After that ends it will be over $100. I'll probably cancel HBO also when it stops being free.[/QUOTE]

keep calling until they give you another deal.... Dont call your local place call

1888comcast

i had a great deal from June 2004 to June 2005.... Called local place and they wouldnt give me anything .. called 888 line and they gave me basic cable for 19.99 a month for 12 months... they also gave me high speed for 29.99 for 6 months.

call back around XMAS and got Stars for 5 bucks more per month for 6 months

local cable number would never gave me any of this

For FIrst time custmers they got a GREAT DEAL

CABLE TV
HIGH SPEED INTERNET
PHONE SERVICE

99 per month for 12 month

high speed is usually 43
Phone is usually 40
cable is usually 50+

I went with comcast through CC and I was really pleased. I got a free cable modem, $20 internet for 6 months, and $50 gift card to CC.

After the 6 months, I pay $35 for internet, which I think is fair for high speed. In order to get the lower rate for the internet I had to sign up for cable TV as well. I went with the most basic option, which only ran $15/month. The best part is that the when the cable guy came to install the service, he forgot to install the filter that should prevent me from seeing all the channels. As a result, I pay $50/month for high-speed internet and full cable (no premium channels). Not too shabby.

[quote name='Gator']I went with comcast through CC and I was really pleased. I got a free cable modem, $20 internet for 6 months, and $50 gift card to CC.

After the 6 months, I pay $35 for internet, which I think is fair for high speed. In order to get the lower rate for the internet I had to sign up for cable TV as well. I went with the most basic option, which only ran $15/month. The best part is that the when the cable guy came to install the service, he forgot to install the filter that should prevent me from seeing all the channels. As a result, I pay $50/month for high-speed internet and full cable (no premium channels). Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

ALSO do you have a DVD player, Vcr, Video game system hooked to the tv? that is might be why they didnt hook the filter off.. i know back in the early 90s they would leave them off and tell you not to watch those channels your not paying for..

i know the 2 tvs we had in our bedrooms at that time had SNES hook to them so they left the filters off.. (hell you even got HBO back then)

[quote name='supadupacheap']http://www.comcastoffers.com/1/?cid=53069

Its not a scam. Ive done it twice and they paid off both times. Just make sure you follow the rebate instructions exactly and you ll get paid. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]

I think you work for them. Acceller/ Digital Landing is nothing but a fraud. My brother and I both ordered the Comcast service from them and were supposed to get $200 amazon.com gift card, but it's been more than 10 months since I sent in my paperwork and I've been calling and yelling at them every 2 weeks and they create a new case for me and tell me a supervisor will call me but no one ever called. Recently I got hold of Acceller's corporate number 7868376812. The lady's name is monique and she is a manager and she promised I would have my gift card within 2 weeks. We'll see.

Or just do a search for digital landing scam on google.

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Do_not_Use_COMCASTOFFERS_COM_DIGITALLANDING_ACCELLER_SCAM

[quote name='MrDubbs']Wow, why was this thread bumped after 3 years?[/QUOTE]

be interesting to see what happens in july when my promo runs out.. I was told last year I will never get another promo

Getting Full digital cable + dvr + hbo + stars + showtime for 60 per month (basic is usually 58)

[quote name='slidecage']be interesting to see what happens in july when my promo runs out.. I was told last year I will never get another promo

Getting Full digital cable + dvr + hbo + stars + showtime for 60 per month (basic is usually 58)[/quote].

I've been getting promo's for the last 5 years, I just call and they give me one

bread's done
Back