come laugh ...... minx's neighbors sink to an all-time low;-)

minx

CAGiversary!
I want to start off by saying our backyard neighbors are vicious bastards. I was friends with their daughter Lisa when I was preteen, but that was a lifetime ago, and since then I've even had to take the father of the family to court for his constant harassment every time I father or I would go into the backyard a few years ago.

That said, they finally have a legitimate claim against us -- sort of, kind of...

You see, my dog Steven is very talented.

When he has to take a shit, he squeezes up against the backyard fence as close as he can lengthwise and then climbs the fence with one rear leg until his ass is pressing against the holes in the wire fencing -- AND SHITS THROUGH THE FENCE!

Now I thought this was hysterical the first time I saw it all those years ago when we first took him in off the street. Especially since you wouldn't expect a dog with the occasional obvious memory problems due to epilepsy to be quite so clever. Since then, I just filed away along with the other amazing bursts of intellect he's had between bouts of forgetting everything he knows.

Apparently, our neighbors don't know about this.

I was just informed by my mother that the mother of their family has confronted her about the dog shit in their yard. Now I haven't had much contact with this woman, but if she's anything like her husband, it must've been an interesting scene. According to my mother, the woman implied we were throwing the dog shit in her yard!

Now I just don't know what to say......

First of all, according to the arbitration her husband signed a long time ago, anything they say to us is supposed to be transmitted by mail and mail only. But in any case, who'd believe the truth?

And besides, I've been out right threatened by the husband so many times I've got to admit I'm secretly thrilled. The last time I spoke to the husband was the arbitration where he repeatedly threatened me and called me a bitch. He even threatened to get together with another neighbor named Joyce {now deceased} and actually said he would deliberately lie about my family and she agreed to back him up. {Her son, decided to chop everything off our over hundred-year-old Pinetree six feet and below, and then brought back a couple of friends to finish the job a week later -- who while we were waiting for the police chased my near 70-year-old father was a chainsaw. Not exactly an unbiased witness to put it mildly ;-)

Anyway, I figured everyone could use the laugh :)

I'm also kind of curious on how to someone else would handle the situation, because I'm at a complete loss... ...

:shock: Would I be the first to say you have a lot of issues/weird occurrences going on in your life?

[quote name='minx']I want to start off by saying our backyard neighbors are vicious bastards. I was friends with their daughter Lisa when I was preteen, but that was a lifetime ago, and since then I've even had to take the father of the family to court for his constant harassment every time I father or I would go into the backyard a few years ago.[/quote]

Did you go to the People's Court, Judge Mathis, or Judge Judy?

As for what I would do, I would move :wink:. Just kidding; although, it seems as though your family is at fault. They have a legitimate claim. I just wonder what a Judge would say. I have a feeling he'll pull a Seinfeld and place you all in jail, away from society :D .

Hah, that's hilarious. I can't believe they chased your dad with a chainsaw. What did the cops end up doing when they came?

U can never win against people like this, and it is not worth your time or effort to do anything but apologize. I know you don't want to apologize, but it will be the quickest and most effective way to end it, esp. since you know what is going on, and that these people think nothing of making your life hell.

I would tell them the dog climbs the fence and shits plain and simple--don't go into details about the "crazy" way your dog does it unless they just don't believe you. Apologize, say it will never happen again, and then seal the gap in the fence--make sure u seal it while they are there, make lots of construction noises. The shit stops, the issue is dead.

I'm pushing 40 years old, and I can tell you life is too short to waste your time and energy on crap like this. End it, and let it remain the funny story that it is. Then get back to playing that backlog of games you have been complaining about, or I will snail mail you 50 Prince of Persia demo discs ;-)

Your karma will be better for it, and know that what goes around comes around in life. They will be dead and being eaten by worms soon enough. The dad prolly has a small "u know what" and beats his wife--so their life already sucks. Don't lower yourself down to their level.

Considering that you are already getting blamed for it, m aybe you should take the opportunity to put on some gloves, pick up a nice sized turd and fire away. :D

Minx, after reading several of your posts, I would love to follow you around for just one day with a video camera.

I think it would be the funniest footage ever captured on film.......We'd make millions!! :lol:

Video tape your dog doing this. Your family is still at fault here, but this will show that it is unintentional. Offer to come over and clean up whenever your dog does it again. Send the video to America's funniest home videos and win $25,000. Pay someone else to clean it up whenever your dog does it again.

[quote name='Journey']Minx, after reading several of your posts, I would love to follow you around for just one day with a video camera.

I think it would be the funniest footage ever captured on film.......We'd make millions!! :lol:[/quote]

I'd be up for it, but I'd be primarily looking at Minx, not the dog.

You need to get Johnny Cochran and Judge Mathis to follow you around. Moving out of that neighborhood might not be a bad idea either. It seems like crazy stuff happens just about all the time.

I think it's probably be Minx is like an anomoly is space/time.. reality just distorts itself around her.

Well, it would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

I say move. Those kinda people are the ones that lower property value, if the buyers knew what their neighbors would be like. Sounds to me like Minx is living in the bad part of Suburbia :)

My neighbors are good people, only problems I have with them are that one family's dog barks too much, and the other's pool will sometimes drain into our yard during heavy rain :( Otherwise, they're both nice familys.

I would rather have psychotic neighbors than the pedophile I have next door. He is an old retired Judge who has nothing better to do than complain about how loud my music is, and go see our neighbors from across the streets boys, aged like 4 and 6, who like to occasionally run around and swim in their pool nude, and go to their yard and watch them, making sure they "don't drown". He seems to have stopped after I caught him and didn't believe his helpful neighbor act. Give me chainsaw wielding maniacs anyday.

I live on a fairly large piece of land (2+ acres), and since it's sandwiched between two different subdivisions, there are about a dozen different houses that border our property. Too bad most suck. There is one really decent neighbor, and another of my neighbors had a daughter that I went to school with, and she was really nice, but just moved a few months ago. Now the house is empty.

But now the bad neighbors. One keeps live animal traps in her yard (yes, the metal one with jaws that snap shut). Another calls my parents assholes without ever having met them. A few have really loud parties, and nearly half think that our front yard is their personal parking lot.

Then, get this. One of my neighbors has this kid from hell - literally. He harasses my dog, then when it barks, he complains that I sicked my dog on him. He, however, has a dog that he'll let run around and poop in my backyard. He trespasses in my yard, as indicated by tiny footprints in the winter, then says that my father taps on his bedroom window at night (wtf!). He shoots paintballs at the side of my house and is just a (insert any nasty word here). We have called the cops on him and his family before, but not much has ever been done.

That's my neighbor story.

I live in an apartment complex that is like one 2 story house connected to the other on the side and the other etc. They form a "C" and their is a parking lot in the middle. My last neighbors were a bunch of really nice stoners who i got along with when i talked to them outside, etc. and on the otherside of me who still live their are some nice people with a funny dog i like.

My current neighbor:
My sister (5 years older than I) and my brother in-law just moved in like a week ago where the stoners were. I guess that counts as pretty good neighbors.

Also, strangely enough, no one ever fights or has domestic disputes in these complexes, even though there are several "C"'s all in a line with the opening to the parking lot facing one road. I think its cause about %60ish percent of my neighbors enjoy "teh chronic". And no, i do not live in a ghetto place. It is actually really nice.

her nieghbors at my old house used to call he cops on me and my friends constantly if out ball even touched their yard

the wife would even sweep the yard trash from her yard onto the sidewalk in front of my house

then they move and their son moves in next door and takes anything broken and puts it in his backyard(i counted 5 or 6 washers and dryers and a couple of refridgerators. He also let the grass die in front of his yard and would go out and water the mud.

he called the cops on us the day we moved out because we touched his property line when in fact he had a boat sitting on the edge of out property for months.. In the end he called the cops on himself because my dad showed him all the stuff in the backyard

eventually he even ran into the cop who was on the same plane as he was going back to get his car that he left behind at a friends

My neighbors are pretty sweet. One of them is my best friend and another one is this really cool old mafia guy.

Man, I hate my neighbor.... One has this dog that will stick its leg through the fence to crap on my yard, I swear they taught the mangy mutt how to do that... And so my wife told them to stop and well since the arbitration (where I got a little potty mouthed and called one of them a bitch... a lot) I've helped in getting one old ass ugly pine tree cut down, and brainwashed someone else to chase the dad with a chainsaw... It was great..... I ain't done with them yet by a long shot......

You know Minx, if I were your mother I would have told that crazy bitch, "Look, if I really wanted to do something that retarted, I would have walked out there, shit in my hand, and then thrown it at the house!" Why half ass it? Besides, my shit is WAY worse than any dogs would ever be. :D

bread's done
Back