Come View My Kitten Cam!

pinatamonkey

CAGiversary!
I've been MIA from CAG for a while cuz I'm dead broke, but I wanted to pimp out my friend's kitten cam. We're streaming live video of his newborn kittens.

Ginger's Kittens

Ginger's owner fell on hard times and asked my friend Warlok to help her out by taking care of her cat for a few months. Warlok agreed, even though he is a broke college student, because Ginger's owner was going to buy the cat food and necessities. Things were working out great for a couple of weeks, but then Ginger's owner stopped bringing cat food over, and we couldn't get in touch with her. It's like she fell off the face of the planet. This was a bit stressful for Warlok, as even though he is a grade-A cat lover, he can barely manage to pay his rent, let alone take care of a cat.

Then, Ginger went into heat. She escaped from the house and got knocked up by some neighborhood cat. Now instead of 1 cat he can ill-afford to care for, he's got 6. :(

We're hoping that if enough people see the video, a few will donate so he can get the kittens their shots, kitten food, and get Ginger spayed.....

But seriously, check out the video. They're cute.

bread's done
Back