Come Watch out Xbox G3 Donation Stream!

MogKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm not too sure if this would be the best place to put it but I figured since it is an Xbox event, might as well try here. :eek:

Anywho, I'm MogKnight and I'm running a stream right now for the Gaming and Giving for Good event, a donation drive for Children Hospitals. I'm sure peeps have heard about it already and it's laced all over the 360 dashboard so I'll skimp on the details.

Pretty much, we pledge to play a certain amount of hours and people donate under our name to the children's hospital of our chosing (in this case, we chose the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles).

How many hours? 24 to be exact! When do we start? We actually started at around 9AM PST and we're gonna keep going until 9AM PST.

Now, I know CAG is a great place to save money but now I'm asking you guys for a favor, despite me lurking more than posting. If you can do one of three things, it would make me a happy mans :D

1. Donate: Specific details can be found in our donation page. All of our donations will be going to the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. Every single cent, of course. We don't touch the money at all (except for my local friends that have handed me the money personally, which I assure you went straight to the donation! >_>). Any amount is great. Our goal is to hit 500 and we're at 145 right now.

2. Watch our Stream: We gotta prove that we can fight for the children so we're streaming our entire 24 hour gaming session from 9AM PST today to 9AM PST tomorrow. If you could come in, enjoy, humor us and let us humor you, I'm sure you'll find yourself entertained. :3 You can find that stream in our Twitch.tv channel.

3. Spread the Word! If you know anyone who loves to watch random streaming games and random banter or have a few dollars to donate towards our cause, word of mouth is a powerful thing. :eek: Use it!

Thank you very much and if I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize in advance!

Update: And I cannot figure out how to change the title of the thread T_T (our, not out)

Last edited by a moderator:
We're still gaming. We're at 220 and still trying our damned hardest to hit 500. My brain is also melting. We're playing Castle Crashers at the moment and we have a chick on screen (and off screen too)

Come join us!

bread's done
Back