Comedy Central Series 50% off at besbuy.com

I may get another copy of South Park Season 2, since my friend destroyed my old box to mine. And also disc 1 is missing... couldn't hurt I guess.

Thanks OP! Ordered some MORE stuff. I cant believe how much I have spent at BB, Amazon, CC, DeepDiscount, etc these past couple months. I am addicted to finding these deals on this site and purchasing soooo much stuff on my credit card. Its a trap, but oh well.

Does anyone know for sure if the South Park seasons will ever be released in high def? I'm guessing that the answer is no.

Thanks OP. I wait until the South Park sets get a little cheaper before I pick them up. In for season 7-10 to get me back up to date.

Sarah Silverman??? Honestly???

Does anyone watch that crappy show??? I keep waiting to hear the CANCELATION news... The show is just... sooo... stupid...

Sorry, but I had to say all that...

Can someone please tell me whether or not Trey/Matt are still doing those skits before each episode? :bomb:

The exact reason why I sold my previous South Parks (season 1, 2) was because of the pre-episode commentaries. The worst part of it is that you can't simply *skip* to the opening of each episode with a single click. If that was remotely possible, I would have kept my South Parks.

I never really saw either Trey/Matt before any episodes on the airwaves and I don't see how them doing pre-episode skits adds to an already superb show. I believe commentaries should be left on the commentary option, not during normal playback.

I wish they would simply re-release these complete sets and omit those pre-episode commentaries.

[quote name='buckfiftyplustax']too bad they don't have upright citizens brigade[/QUOTE]

they do, but they're not on sale. (?) That was my first thought when I saw this, too. I want season 2, but its still full price.

[quote name='strawberryshortcake']Can someone please tell me whether or not Trey/Matt are still doing those skits before each episode? :bomb:

The exact reason why I sold my previous South Parks (season 1, 2) was because of the pre-episode commentaries. The worst part of it is that you can't simply *skip* to the opening of each episode with a single click. If that was remotely possible, I would have kept my South Parks.

I never really saw either Trey/Matt before any episodes on the airwaves and I don't see how them doing pre-episode skits adds to an already superb show. I believe commentaries should be left on the commentary option, not during normal playback.

I wish they would simply re-release these complete sets and omit those pre-episode commentaries.[/quote]

I have seasons 1-10, and in fact have been watching season 7 the last few days (have it on right now, in fact). I'm pretty sure season 2 was the last one to have the pre-episode commentaries. It's been a while since I've watched it, but it was either season 3 or 4 that finally didn't have them (none of them through 7 have either).

This is also good in-store. I was at my BB today and the Comedy Central section was ravaged but I got South Park The Hits Volume One for $10. I need to order the Christmas in South Park now.

I was thinking about ordering some South Park seasons, but I've been spending way too much money lately.
I wonder why Comedy Central hasn't released Dog Bites Man on DVD yet.

Used to love South Park in high school, but lost interest in it around 2002. Would like to pick up at these insane prices... too bad I've no money for it. I think I'll just go with Reno S4.

Yup all these deals are in store as well. Thanks for the heads up OP! I just bought Sarah Silverman Program s1 for $7.50 while picking up the Simpsons Movie. I thought they were sold out untill an employee led me to the Comedy Central tv section lol. :roll:

BTW just popped it open and if you are a fan of Sarah it also contains a bonus dvd in a paper sleeve: The Best of Sarah Silverman on Comedy Central. Says 28minutes long haven't looked to see what's on it yet.

Probably shouldn't have but got South Park 1-8 and Chappelle Collection. Amazon has matched the prices on South Park 9 and 10 so went that route to complete the series.

Holy moly are those early south parks cheap. I might pick up the remining 2-3 early seasons that I'm missing. I think I have 1,3 and I don't remember what other season.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I was thinking about ordering some South Park seasons, but I've been spending way too much money lately.
I wonder why Comedy Central hasn't released Dog Bites Man on DVD yet.[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing myself, but don't hold your breath on the Dog Bites Man. It took Comedy Central years to release Upright Citizens Brigrade season 2 after they released the 1st one. I thought Dog Bites Man was great too, a lot of the same comedians (writing and acting) are associated with both shows.

Bought Sarah Silverman and Colbert for my girlfriend... really cheap prices considering that both releases are relatively new... Best Buy also guaranteed shipping by the 24th or they credit back $10.00 plus shipping ($20 if over $50.00 spent)... It'll be nice since her other present won't even be shipped until the 26th according to Deep Discount...

Thanks OP! I scored the last copy of the Colbert Report and was going to buy a South Park season. It was a shame they were missing seasons 2-5. :(...
If only Strangers with Candy was included, this sale would have been sooo awesome.

It seems that this deal is still going on. Which means that I'll be heading out in a few to pick up Drawn Together Season 1 and maybe the Sarah Silverman Program.

[quote name='englishsandwich']they do, but they're not on sale. (?) That was my first thought when I saw this, too. I want season 2, but its still full price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I screwed up....for about a month UCB S2 was like 18.00 at FYE.com. I have store credit there, but I couldn't think of anything else to buy to get me up to free shipping...it's like 25.xx now.

bread's done
Back