Comedy Central to be giving out 48 Wiis!

[quote name='netraveler']tide for 7pm saturday[/quote]

must of missed it.....i thought i didn't but i was eating dinner

Food > Wii

[quote name='Danimal']I always like hearing stories about people doing something to brighten up a bad situation for others. If it's a true story (I'm going to go ahead and assume it is) you're a good friend to that guy, and I hope the good karma that you earned pays off.

Out of curiosity, have you picked up a 360 for yourself since then?[/QUOTE]

No, I haven't picked myself up a 360 yet. Unfortunately the cheapass in me can't bring myself to spend that kind of money. However, my friend is enjoying his and I was happy to do something nice for him. I just wished he lived closer so I could go over and play it with him from time to time. I live in Chicago and he lives in NYC. ;)

[quote name='crushers11']11 am skeleton. yeah i beat montasuma[/quote]
O_O sure sure....I didn't feel like getting up but I still saw it just to lazy to post it due to a lack of activity in this certain topic last night

12PM's Native

lol no reason to post in this thread if you don't have a answer.. and dang i was just about to post that...

thanks alot guys for posting the answers. I hope a CAG wins one!

[quote name='erehwon']So can we take all these codes and enter them at once?[/quote]

not sure but i enter them all in at the end of each day

[quote name='erehwon']So can we take all these codes and enter them at once?[/quote]Rules say you can enter 12 different codes per day, so it looks like you'll have to break up your entries to each separate day.

im tryin to figure out, should i be just submitting all 12 of todays codes when they come up or should i submit with the whole bracket filled up

4pm is cornucopia

also, im tryin to figure out should i be just submitting just the 12 codes from today or with the whole bracket filled up?

[quote name='Mitwang']4pm is cornucopia

also, im tryin to figure out should i be just submitting just the 12 codes from today or with the whole bracket filled up?[/QUOTE]

You may enter the Sweepstakes for multiple hours in a single online entry by including the hourly code word or phrase for each such hour in your entry

Thanks guys for posting the codes. I cant get all of them from watching but ive been trying.

Hey z-saber whos that guy on your avatar? Looks familiar.

[quote name='Mitwang']4pm is cornucopia

also, im tryin to figure out should i be just submitting just the 12 codes from today or with the whole bracket filled up?[/quote]doesnt matter. that 12 codes per day just means you can only submit 12 unique codes for each of the days.

I kinda got lazy so instead of watching it or being able to watch tv at all I just hocked it up to my computer to record the video only, so all I have to do is stop it then skim thru it (goodie......) and get them....though that may work or may not....

I dont understand this: "you can submit up to twelve (12) different codes in a single day’s entry."

I just typed them all in, and sent, and saw it pop up. Whats that mean?

I'm all done. I put every code just right now, It didn't say I could only post 12 codes per day. Thanks for the codes guys and good luck to everyone.

[quote name='jetblue']Hey z-saber whos that guy on your avatar? Looks familiar.[/quote]It's the American Hot Mario, from the Japanese Mario Kart DS/Wi-fi commericials. I used it for a while earlier this year and just recently changed it back.

There's still time to enter. I want that car almost as much as I want the one in their commercials. Thanks for all the codes guys! Good luck to everyone!

Entered 4 times, one for each day with all 12 codes because they said you can't enter all at once but I guess people didn't have any problems with that!?GL and Thanks again and check out 1up.com as they have a wii contest as well which is a lot easier to do.

bread's done
Back