Comedy Central to be giving out 48 Wiis!

It won't let me enter all the codes at once. I've tried a days worth of code at a time but that only worked for one day. I think it's one days code a day. I guess I'll come back tomorrow to enter mroe.

5. DRAWINGS: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about December 15, 2006, by an independent judging organization, Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”), from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Hourly Prizes will be awarded in separate random drawings, conducted on or about December 15, 2006, from among all eligible entries received for each hour of the Promotion Period (or day as provided on mail-in entries). Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail.

so if you win, you should know prob at the end of this week or sometime the following week

3 more days... i can't wait... kinda weird thing though, the mailing address is to southbury ct, the town literally right next to my town... i should see if i can fix the drawings :)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']5. DRAWINGS: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about December 15, 2006, by an independent judging organization, Promotion Mechanics, Inc. (the “Sweepstakes Administrator”), from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Hourly Prizes will be awarded in separate random drawings, conducted on or about December 15, 2006, from among all eligible entries received for each hour of the Promotion Period (or day as provided on mail-in entries). Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail.

so if you win, you should know prob at the end of this week or sometime the following week[/QUOTE]

I won the 360 prize from comedy central last year. I didn't find out until almost Feb from a letter that came to me in smail mail. Unless they post the winners on their site, I wouldn't expect to hear from them anytime soon.

[quote name='axylfyre']*waits patiently, reloading hotmail every 3 secs[/quote]

Better than refreshing Myspace every 3 seconds.

*goes back to hotmail as well*

I forgot about this and figured they already drew the winners. Guess not, now I got myself really anticipated, although I already have a Wii. I'd probably sell it to my friend.

Ive read that people are wondering if comedy central even secured the wii systems correctly .

If winners are never announced that was a nice lil scam they pulled.
Maybe the employees figured it was gonna sell as high as ps3s?

There are rumors of it being a scam on the internet EVERY year. I've seen people suggesting its a scam in 2004, 2005, and of course this year.

And as even posted in this thread, they did indeed get their 360 last year, just late.

I wouldn't expect to actually hear about the winners until February.

When it was time to enter in the words I completely forgot and only managed to put in the words for the first two days. Is it alright if you've entered the words for the first two days only, or does it have to be for all four?

in a thread about this contest over @ SD, two people are claiming to have received letters (via registered mail) over the past week, informing them that they were winners of a Wii and a Tom Tom thingie

Wow.... i'll keep checking my mail then :p

I already bought a wii on launch and just won a Garmin Nuvi 350 from a local radio station though haha....

:)

[quote name='djak1']in a thread about this contest over @ SD, two people are claiming to have received letters (via registered mail) over the past week, informing them that they were winners of a Wii and a Tom Tom thingie[/quote]

Shenanigans on that one. They need to post scans of the letter.

You know how people like to brag. :roll:

I just won an ipod nano on campus today, so between selling that and a few of my older games, I'm snagging a Wii as soon as I locate one in the Melbourne, FL area.

~HotShotX

I won a WII!!!!

I just want to thank all the cags who dilligently listed promo coides during the contest. Withpout you, I would have never won a Wii!

"As per my voice message, your entry in Comedy Central’s “Thanxgiveaway Wiikend” Sweepstakes has been selected as a potential Hourly Prize winner. Pending verification of your eligibility, you have won a Wii console and a TomTom ONE car navigation system, as described in the Official Rules (copy attached). The total value of the Hourly Prize is $750.

"Please complete the attached Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and IRS W-9 form in order to verify your eligibility to receive the prize described above. The forms affirm that you are eligible to participate in the sweepstakes and that you are in compliance with the Official Rules. Note that the affidavit requires the acknowledgment of a notary public."

dt_price_spe_header.jpg

Heh. You know, I actually thought that at first. I was like, is this a phishing scam or what?

I guess I'm a little paranoid, considering my history and all. Never know when that enemy fleet will just jump in thar.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Heh. You know, I actually thought that at first. I was like, is this a phishing scam or what?

I guess I'm a little paranoid, considering my history and all. Never know when that enemy fleet will just jump in thar.[/quote]Oh come on...can't you at least give us the line?

[quote name='ananag112']Did this come by email or air mail?[/QUOTE]

I got an email and a voice mail. I haven;'t seen anything in regular mail yet.

Of course, because I haven't gotten anything via the postal service... It's a trap!

I got my prize today and just put the pictures up on Imageshack.

You can either watch the slideshow...

Or go through the individual pages...

What is this mysterious box on my doorstep?
theboxhf9.jpg

Why don't they just tell the whole world!
labelim5.jpg

Time for the grand unveiling!
openboxpo7.jpg

I appreciate the care in packing.
tomtomxu6.jpg

Don't forget the taxman.
lettervw3.jpg

My precious!
wiige6.jpg

Another delivery that arrived with perfect timing
cableaf1.jpg

That last picture is of the $14 component cables shipped from play Asia. They arrived at the same time. You can't buy that type of Karma!

Again, thanks to everyone who listed codes. Without your help I would have never won!

Congrads man.
I hope a mysterious box like that shows up at my doorstep this week.
Hey, I can dream can't I?

Congrats on winning (and actually receiving it).

I won a PSP system and game from LucasArts recently and it was apparently stolen right off my doorstep after FedEx delivered. :cry:

bread's done
Back