Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

i think we should all sue comedy central and make them give us free xbox 360's for not being able to enter our codes

[quote name='sqwee']i think we should all sue comedy central and make them give us free xbox 360's for not being able to enter our codes[/QUOTE]

that's right, let's sue - that's the 'solution' to everything...

Here, you all might want to read this:
"General Conditions: The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (a) electronic, human or computer error or failure; (b) lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; (c) the failure for any reason of an hourly Code to be displayed or the unavailability of Comedy Central to an entrant's cable or satellite television service during any portion of the Sweepstakes; or (d) printing errors in Sweepstakes / advertising materials...." (see the official sweepstakes rules here )

Legal translation: "we covered our asses, and our dumbass IT guys' asses, but good".

Hey guys if you live in the west coast you can still enter fridays code. I did and it sentme to the thank you for entering page.

Friday Codes:

Harvest
Pilgrim
Denial
Cranberry
Tuba
March
Cousin
Squash
Chestnut
November
Regret
Grandma

[quote name='Darkneskillr']What are fridays codes[/QUOTE]

Check Page 9.

I live in Wisconsin and I was able to enter all of yesterday's codes. I got the 'Thank-You' screen.

I was just able to enter Thursday's codes BTW, so for those of you who were not able to enter Thursday do so.

i have a feeling shame will be a code today, because on denis learys commercial he says denial, regret, and shame, and denial and regret were already codes

[quote name='SirCrisp']i have a feeling shame will be a code today, because on denis learys commercial he says denial, regret, and shame, and denial and regret were already codes[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you are right. It will probably be either today or tomorrow. Good catch.

[quote name='GSJaia']Check that.... It is letting you enter ANY word and enter now......[/QUOTE]

hmm, should I continue to stuff the ballot....moral implications

errr

I think its all ****ed up..

I entered a fake entry on another computer by using totally random words like Christmas, toys, and cable xD

And it accepted it =/ and said Thanks..

You could seriously enter like 8935043783 timesif you wanted..

yesterday I was able te enter all of thurdays codes in the morning hours (I am on the west coast by the way) and then I got in 3/4 of yesterdays codes up until the word sqash, and then got them in right now. :lol:

-Todays Codes-
8 am - Baste
9 am - Oven
10 am - Feast

Saturday Codes:

11AM - Baste (Thanks Fuzz, I was missing that one)
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd

I would reccomend just throwing in the mail 4 post cards before the post office closes today cause it will increase your chances of winning. Also enter every hour instead of all at once. The reason being that it will increase the odds of your name being pulled... hopefully. But DO NOT ENTER MORE THAN ONCE PER HOUR OR ENTER MORE THAN 12 TIMES PER DAY. it will disqaulify you for that days enteries.

I just entered Feast for today and it worked! I'll try the others now

Update: I was able to enter all of todays codes!

Yes, it is toast, I just saw it as well

11AM - Baste
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd
3PM - Float
4PM - Spectator
5PM - Yam
6PM - Toast

11AM - Baste
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd
3PM - Float
4PM - Spectator
5PM - Yam
6PM - Toast
7PM - Mayflower
8PM - Stuffing

11AM - Baste
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd
3PM - Float
4PM - Spectator
5PM - Yam
6PM - Toast
7PM - Mayflower
8PM - Stuffing

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']can the original post please be edited, i don't want to look thru all the 15 codes for today ( Saturday)[/QUOTE]
Just look at the last post in the thread, couple of people are ke
eping updated lists for everybody.

-Saturday-
11AM - Baste
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd
3PM - Float
4PM - Spectator
5PM - Yam
6PM - Toast
7PM - Mayflower
8PM - Stuffing
9PM - Peas
10PM -

11AM - Baste
12PM - Oven
1PM - Feast
2PM - Crowd
3PM - Float
4PM - Spectator
5PM - Yam
6PM - Toast
7PM - Mayflower
8PM - Stuffing
9PM - Peas
10PM - Awkward

Wow, I got the entry confirmation on my first try. That was a nice surprise after last night's problems. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone posting and compiling the codes.

i think comedy central is doing the "un"expected error on purpose so ppl will mail in thier info...read thier privacy policy they can do more with offline content it fuckin sux but o well...hope a CAGer wins the scion!... fun w/ signs>>> :beer: :headache:!!! fuck fuck fuck fuck

[quote name='fuzz']ok so If I sent in 4 postcards today does it void out my other entries? I was j/w[/QUOTE]
Limit twelve (12) entries per person per day regardless of method of entry. Multiple online entries for any one Code from any one person/email address will void all but the initial entry for that Code. Multiple mail-in entries for any one day from any one person will void all but one mail-in entry for that day

It sounds to me like if you already entered online, the postcards will get voided. I don't know what they'd do if you had a partial online entry (say you were able to enter 3 or 4 and then ran into their error glitch) and then sent a postcard for that day as well.

bread's done
Back