COMFIRM YOUR IMPORT, OR REQUEST IT NOW (stills time to request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if there is time to add another game to my earlier request or not, but if there is, I'd love a copy of Twin Bee for the gba, it was part of the famicom mini series in Japan. I'd prefer complete, but if the price is significantly cheaper, I'd take cart only as well. Just as long as the total price including everything is 20 or less.

i want anything that lets my ps2 play imports, kingdom hearts final mix, giftpia and doshin the giant

i will pay what ever you want for the thing that lets my ps2 play imports and what ever you want for the games unless you want 200 dollars.

thanks for the reminder! could you see if u can find virtual pro wrestling 64 for n64? im pretty sure itll be cheap over there...pleaaaase??

yea, my AIM, and my number, pm me for it. price range guyver?

also, this is going to get locked, you can still talk to me on AIM, or PM

Looking for Ys V expert for the super famicom(either boxed or complete $45 shipped)

ys5_sam.gif

Also, look at this one. It's a part of the box:
ys5_13.gif

also, looking for spriggan powered for the super famicom(either with box, or complete) $45 shipped

sfcsppo.jpg

Also, I am after the music album dracula neo classic KICA-1103 catalogue number
kica1103_front.jpg

here is the backside
kica1103_back.jpg

Okay, cancel Doshin, so that my request is just Giftpia (GameCube) and Mother 1 & 2 (Gameboy Advance) with a total of no more than $40. Thanks mousin, I appreciate it.

I'm looking for the following, next to the game is my price range

EDIT- I"VE DECIDED TO STOP WITH MY REQUEST. I NEED TO SAVE SOME MONEY.

Just PM'd you.

Looking for "Tall Twins Tower" by Techno Soleil -- it is the sequel to "Tall Inifinity" that Agetec released just a few months back here in the US.

Here is the front cover:
top001.gif

Cover is pretty fruity, but the game looks really fun. The orig, Tall Infinity, is a strange hybrid of Intelligent Qube, Devil Dice, and Builders Block, all mixed up, shaken and not stirred -- and very fun -- especially for a budget title on Agetec's A1 label.

EDIT: Japanese PS1

i dont understand, in your first post you say to contact you on aim or send a PM. I sent the PM and posted in this tread and you PM me back saying that you are not responding to PMs. Can you get the spriggan, Ys V expert or dracula new classic?

ill try my best on magazines. remember this is chinese stuff im looking for, not that japanese stuff, but im pretty sure they will have it in book stores.

[quote name='mousin']dracula, i just need the price for the dracula disk, and its confirmedd.[/quote]

$80 for a non bootleg dracula neo classic cd with no scratches. YOu may say "isnt that a lot for one cd". Well i am a rabid castlevania fan and this is the holy grail of castlevania music, so I want it.

the way to tell a legit copy from an authentic looking bootleg is this:

look at the catalogue number: KICA-1103 is the one for the non bootleg and it says MADE IN JAPAN.

The bootleg version will say "made in taiwan" and the catalogue number will be different, if it says "son may" or "SM" or "everanime" then it is a BOOTLEG, avoid those as they are worthless.

I honestly dont know if hong kong is the best place to be looking for authentic software and music. I would be VERY wary of bootleg games and systems.

If you were going to akibahara in japan, there would be little question that you were getting the motherfuckin goods(non bootlegs).

Have a safe (Treamcast) trip! Hope you (Treamcast) find all the stuff you're looking for (Treamcast)! :)

Seriously, have a fun & safe trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back