comic book finds

thechairmanh2k

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i made the big score today!!! i stopped by this 'garage sale' place near my house in norristown,pa on my way home from the shore. ive found super sweet video game stuff there i.e. working virtual boy w/mario tennis, neogeo mvs games etc. any way in there today i found boxes of comic books some of which date back to the sixties plus an old school N.E.S. game guide for 90 of the most popular games on the N.E.S. i think i got about 700 comics in all and am sorting through them for ebay or trade items. im posting a list of them later in this thread for anyone that might be interested. oh and i got them all for only $200

Awesome find, and I look forward to that list. I might be interested in picking up a few. What condition are they in? Where they bagged and boarded or just loose?

most of the older ones ive seen so far have been in good condition and been bagged & boarded. there are alot of loose ones though mostly the newer comics. so far ive cataloged about 500 and i still have 4 or 5 boxes left that are filled so the list will be up in the next few days.

[quote name='urzishra14']geez.. getting silver age books... key marvel issues will pay the rent for years.[/QUOTE]

For sure there got to be some Xmen, spidey issues in there that will for sure pay more than just the rent.

bread's done
Back