Comic Books

DigitalNerd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right spot or not?

But I have some comic books, my first question is would anyone on the forums be interested?

And my second question, if not, is there a website that I could unload these on?

Thanks guys.

I've got a buttload of comics myself that I'm trying to unload. But most are the 1990's crap that's worthless because it was printed in the millions of copies.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've got a buttload of comics myself that I'm trying to unload. But most are the 1990's crap that's worthless because it was printed in the millions of copies.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any Valiants?

Unfortunately not. Most of my stuff is Marvel/DC, including the 'Death Of Superman' graphic novel/collected version and the Rise/Reign of the Supermen and the return of Superman, as well as a bunch of Punisher stuff and some various odds and ends.

There's a comic trade thread here. I buy a lot if stuff from amarcher and grico. I would be interested in a list. Check my tradelist if you want to trade. I am willing to buy comics.

[quote name='burritoman']Any Incredible Hulk trades?[/QUOTE]

I dont believe I have any Incredible Hulk. I have alot of Batman, Superman, Spidergirl type.

Where is the comic book trading thread you speak of? i only see video game trade threads. I would love to unload my comics and baseball cards etc.

file.php

I still stand by my comment. This is someone trying to get rid of their comics. Not a deal on magazines. We don't want this section filling up with people who are telling us that they are selling off their shit.

"I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right spot or not?"

I said I didnt know or not but no one pointed me in the right spot...

But I'm glad I posted here anyways as I sold off some shit :)

Post and request deals that are not video game related. Magazine deals and contests belong here too.

Comic books are not video game related material usually, so I still think it qualifies.

Besides which, the Comic Trade Thread is a pain in the ass. I had my comics posted there for a while and I got maybe 3 responses, all of which were 'I'll give you .50 shipped for the following'.

FIFTY CENTS SHIPPED!!! That shit doesn't even cover the fuckin' postage, which is why I wanted to sell ALL of my comics in one big lot for like $100-120. It was like .75 a book roughly. Nothing I have is collector worthy, but it should still be a good read.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Unfortunately not. Most of my stuff is Marvel/DC, including the 'Death Of Superman' graphic novel/collected version and the Rise/Reign of the Supermen and the return of Superman, as well as a bunch of Punisher stuff and some various odds and ends.[/QUOTE]

Dude, it says your pm box is filled up, so my message scratches at the door like a kitten out in the cold. :cry:

I'm interested in any comics that anyone would have. As long as they're in good condition and reasonably priced. I read just about anything.

Even Liefeld..

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Dude, it says your pm box is filled up, so my message scratches at the door like a kitten out in the cold. :cry:[/QUOTE]

My inbox should be open now, as I had to clear out a whole bunch of older messages from past trade deals and other various clutter. What can I say, I'm a packrat on the internet too. :roll:

And Captain Joel, define 'good condition', since as I said my stuff is readable but not collector worthy. Of course, that doesn't mean that I mean it's beat to shit either.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']My inbox should be open now, as I had to clear out a whole bunch of older messages from past trade deals and other various clutter. What can I say, I'm a packrat on the internet too. :roll:

And Captain Joel, define 'good condition', since as I said my stuff is readable but not collector worthy. Of course, that doesn't mean that I mean it's beat to shit either.[/QUOTE]
As long as pages aren't falling out and the spine isn't cracked up, I'm happy to give it a look. I'm a big collector, but I never plan to sell anything so I don't care if it's in pristine condition. I don't like paying pristine prices anyways, lol.

bread's done
Back