Comics Podcasts

ChernobylCow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Ugh. I went to free comic book day and now I'm back to reading trades of Fables, Ex Machina, and Walking Dead.

Anyone recommend any good podcasts ala Giant bomb, destructoid, erm..CAG?

Word Balloon (the best interview show), Collected Comics Library (for hardcovers and trades), iFanboy (for banter between 3 hosts)

Reading recommendations: You should pick up Hellboy Library Edition HC, Umbrella Academy, Old Man Logan storyline, Ms. Marvel, Secret Six, the Parker books, Dark Reign Elektra, upcoming Blackest Night event through Green Lantern books... lots of great books nowadays

I listened to two shows of Collected Comics Library and I'll never listen to it again. The show is essentially him reading off a list of upcoming titles and giving you their price. Why does he waste his time? His opinions and insights into the things that he is reading is minimal at best.

I will give the others a listen soon.

Collected comics is really just a news thing it's not my thing ether.

iFanboy is good for recommendations from that last week. If you want anything older you try there video show where they talk about certain genre books like if you like image they have a show about good image books.

Geekbox is new it's Ryan Scott from GFW radio and Lanparty; combines gameing and comics and Lost talk.

Around Comics is also pretty good too; they do alot of comic banter and maybe they will talk about one they have been reading the last week.

bread's done
Back