Command & Conquer 3 PC

appleyum

CAGiversary!
What ever happened to this game? It's only 3 year old and already I can't find them in-stock anywhere. I was hoping to get Deluxe edition for less than $30 but then it disappear off the radar and now I can't find Tiberium Wars in stock.

Me thinks they can still be found on Amazon.

Steam has it for $29.99, and the expansion for $19.99. I'd wait for a steam sale, especially since Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years are only a couple months off. Otherwise, try ebay.

[quote name='Tooki']Steam has it for $29.99, and the expansion for $19.99. I'd wait for a steam sale, especially since Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years are only a couple months off. Otherwise, try ebay.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't buy download games. Ebay are selling at the price I listed.

I am surprise how limited it was in print.

[quote name='appleyum']Unfortunately, I don't buy download games. Ebay are selling at the price I listed.

I am surprise how limited it was in print.[/QUOTE]

Then you've only yourself to blame. Most of the best PC deals these days are on Steam or similar services.

*Edit: Why is it you are against downloading games? Download distribution is the direction the industry is headed and many games have to be registered online anyway. Your position is getting more and more ridiculous by the day.

[quote name='houdinilogic']check goozex![/QUOTE]

Good thought! Yes, on Goozex.com you can get the core game for $10 worth of goozex points (you can trade games for points, or just buy the points). And you can get the expansion for $5 of points.

Or if you don't trust those guys, I happen to have the game and expansion, plus the preorder bonus for Kane's Wrath, that I can send your way for a mere $30 shipped! :D

Let me know! Or check out goozex.

bread's done
Back