Comment and Win Soul Caliber 4 for the 360 - Closed - Thanks for Entering!

Just had to say the site itself doesnt look that great but your articles are well written and dont bore me as some others. Get a new site/layout sometime and you will probly get alot more people

A little confused on your wording in the op. Are you giving away one SC or one for each article? You said winners, plural, so it looks like your giving away multiple copies.

[quote name='gamcreator']A little confused on your wording in the op. Are you giving away one SC or one for each article? You said winners, plural, so it looks like your giving away multiple copies.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, one copy. I only wish I could give out 10+ copies!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']What time is the drawing? I wanna stay up for it. Is it MIDNIGHT EST?[/QUOTE]

For you, I'll post it as close to 12:00 AM EST as humanly possible!

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']and add nothing? C'mon I know you can do better than that![/quote]
oh sorry no i ment comment someone's comment

[quote name='Cleaner7']Thanks for another great contest! I enjoy your site and became a regular subscriber after one of your other contests.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Cleaner. I may take you up on your offer of DLC content.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Thanks, Cleaner. I may take you up on your offer of DLC content.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I see you read my comment. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

I think my comment may have been too late to be eligible for this contest, but if I ever win a future one, I could just pick up the prize since I live 10 mins from you, DesertEagle! (I'm in Granada Hills.)

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']7 hours left, rapsodist.

What local stores do you usually frequent?[/quote]

Good to hear that I made the deadline. :) I have a 360 set to arrive on Wednesday and it'd be awesome to start out its life with free SCIV!

The local stores I frequent are:

Best Buy in Northridge, Porter Ranch and Woodland Hills
Circuit City in Northridge and Woodland Hills
Target in Granada Hills, Northridge 1, Northridge 2, and Canoga Park
Toys R Us in Porter Ranch and Woodland Hills
Fry's in Woodland Hills

Sometimes I go to stores in West Hills, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and North Hollywood (Game Dude!) but the ones listed above are closer to my commutes.

I usually don't bother with GameStop but I did get in on their B2G1 sale for Xbox this past weekend and ended up visiting 7 of their locations in the area. It's amazing how many GameStops and Targets we have in the Valley!

[quote name='rapsodist']Good to hear that I made the deadline. :) I have a 360 set to arrive on Wednesday and it'd be awesome to start out its life with free SCIV!

The local stores I frequent are:

Best Buy in Northridge, Porter Ranch and Woodland Hills
Circuit City in Northridge and Woodland Hills
Target in Granada Hills, Northridge 1, Northridge 2, and Canoga Park
Toys R Us in Porter Ranch and Woodland Hills
Fry's in Woodland Hills

Sometimes I go to stores in West Hills, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and North Hollywood (Game Dude!) but the ones listed above are closer to my commutes.

I usually don't bother with GameStop but I did get in on their B2G1 sale for Xbox this past weekend and ended up visiting 7 of their locations in the area. It's amazing how many GameStops and Targets we have in the Valley![/QUOTE]

I'm surprized if we haven't ran into each other. I also go to the Burbank area stores, and the Van Nuys CC.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I'm surprized if we haven't ran into each other. I also go to the Burbank area stores, and the Van Nuys CC.[/quote]

We probably have run into each other! You can check my profile for an actual photo of what I look like.

If you're ever looking for clearance games, let me know and I'll see if I can spot them during my shopping runs.

[quote name='rapsodist']We probably have run into each other! You can check my profile for an actual photo of what I look like.

If you're ever looking for clearance games, let me know and I'll see if I can spot them during my shopping runs.[/QUOTE]

I posted some pics of me on vacation in my blog. I've been told I'm hard to miss.

Thanks, I'll might take you up on your clearance game offer!

We have a winner: Congrats, Yuffie Kisaragi!!!!

Thanks to all that entered. Check checking back on tech-gaming.com for another contest, scheduled for next week.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']We have a winner: Congrats, Yuffie Kisaragi!!!!

Thanks to all that entered. Check checking back on tech-gaming.com for another contest, scheduled for next week.[/QUOTE]
RRGGHH! I commented on every article, every day! Eat shit, tech-gaming! RRGGHH!

/never wins nothin'

Alright, I'm done now. See you next week.

[quote name='rapsodist']Great, now I'm losing to fictional characters. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You want to know the really bad part? You lost to a guy using a fictional girls name!

It's from FF right? (right?)

bread's done
Back