Commerce, MI K-Mart Store Closing. 30% Off Games.

fuerstma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So, I don't know if this has been posted (a quick scan of several pages leads me to believe no) but the Commerce, MI K-Mart store is going out of business. Their gaming section has been horrible for a long time now (as is every K-Mart's I have visited) though I have given them some business over the years.

Anyway, all the games are 30% off. They have some new stock still, so games still selling new at retail for $60 are like $42 or so. Nothing I particularly want, but there is some decent stuff in there. Of course it's all locked up making it a PITA to get.

The selection is picked over, it was initially 20% off and some people bit.

I just picked up The Orange Box for $13 (360, last one, they still have a PS3 version in the case) and Silent Hill Homecoming for $20 (which I wasn't too excited about, but my lady enjoys the series). SH was still marked $60, which I passed on (even with 30% off that) but the worker encouraged me to scan it and see what it run up as. I also grabbed Lost Odyssey which I was interested in. It was marked $59.99 but rung up as $27, still too rich for my blood.

Anyway, if you're interested, there's some good deals in there... if you have patience and get the right cashier.

bread's done
Back