Company of Heroes (PC) for 14.90!

Thanks for calling out this deal specifically. I'm going to have to point it out to some of my friends who don't have the game yet. It's pretty hard to not give a $10 game a shot.

To players that have the game, I met the minimum requirements but not the recommended. I failed the video game card test.

But in your opinion, is recommended the only way to go?

I don't know what the "recommeded" requirements are, but I was running it on a GeForce 7600gs just fine. Maybe you could provide a bit more detail if that doesn't answer your question?

well, i am running this on nvidia GeForce 7600GT and my friend has a 7600Gs and works fine in low to med setting. This is a awesome game in singleplayer and multiplayer.I highly recommend this game! It has around 2000 players online at hight times and 1500 at low times (a lot for a RTS). I had player over 150hours of this game if you look at my xfire sig. If you want to get it now ,just get it now.

[quote name='Earmuffin585']It has around 2000 players online at hight times and 1500 at low times (a lot for a RTS).[/QUOTE]

It gets to 4000-5000 on the weekends (holiday ones in particular). Even late at night, e.g. right now, it has 2000 ppl online.

[quote name='rhettdb2005']The Gold Edition (Original plus Opposing Fronts expansion) + Tales of Valor is on sale now from gamersgate for $30 (http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-COHC/company-of-heroes-gold-tales-of-valor-bundle).

For more info on gamersgate, see the summary here: http://ddreview.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/at-a-glance-part-3-gamersgate/

(thanks to the reader who originally posted this blog on CAG, it really is great to have around and link to)[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing it as 60 on gamersgate. Am I missing something?

[quote name='spartan789']I'm seeing it as 60 on gamersgate. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Sorry it was a daily deal. I should have put that in the post initially, but I didn't notice until after I posted.

[quote name='LethaL ImpuLse']Does GoGamer offer free shipping?[/QUOTE]

No they don't ,but they have dirty cheap option for shipping which like 2 d dollars but it earliest arrival is a week and latest 2 weeks.

[quote name='tcolberg']It gets to 4000-5000 on the weekends (holiday ones in particular). Even late at night, e.g. right now, it has 2000 ppl online.[/QUOTE]

Wow really, i only play at afternoons and early in the night with my friends and i get mainly 2000.

Can anyone who bought the game say so in the forums please?

[quote name='skubish']Been cheaper at target.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got CoH Gold Edition for $15 at Target a while ago for a friend, but that was clearance and therefore YMMV.

bread's done
Back