Competition: God of War III

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Yep, this week we're giving away God of War III for PS3 - it's another ticket based competition, but if you earned all of them last week you'll automatically earn them again this week as soon as you visit the God of War 3 competition page. (Check out shipwreck's review here.)

Good luck!

Well, you earn seven automatically. Still need to RT for the eighth.

Anyway, is it not the super duper big box edition? Guess the Super Elite wrecked the budget. :p

"You have 8 out of 8 tickets."

mr_burns_excellent.jpg

[quote name='Exu']Anyway, is it not the super duper big box edition? Guess the Super Elite wrecked the budget. :p[/QUOTE]

I wanted it to be, but I couldn't find it anywhere?

[quote name='John']I wanted it to be, but I couldn't find it anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea who is selling it, word was it was GAME.co.uk but i checked online to no avail.

I said it before but this ticket system is really really well done. Props.

Another great competition. Slightly strange that I'm not a UK CAG apparently, despite only ever posting in the UK forum, but hopefully this'll fix that.

I have GOWIII pre-ordered so here's hoping I can win it instead! I'm loving these regular competitions guys, thanks!

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']Oh man, i hope i win. I am so poor right now.[/QUOTE]

Aren't we all.

predictable but still AWESOME - tnx guys, and nice work with the uk-forum self-promotion... the number of users and posts is skyrocketing any day more.
GoW3 is "da sh1t" (positively speaking of course) go for it
GO GO GO

Whoops, I announced the winner on twitter but forgot to update this thread - congrats to DragonX2.

bread's done
Back