Complete North American Release List

Should be up to date with this weeks releases. Also added "Volvo: Drive For Life", a promotional game that was released that was pointed out by thesilentshadow30.

I know this may seem... underappreciative of me, but is there anyway you could indicate which of these games are Xbox exclusive with an asteriks or something by their name? If not could you point me in the right direction of where I could find out for myself? Thank you.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I know this may seem... underappreciative of me, but is there anyway you could indicate which of these games are Xbox exclusive with an asteriks or something by their name? If not could you point me in the right direction of where I could find out for myself? Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I use to keep track of this, but it got time consuming to go back and check that games were still exclusive and didn't come out later for another system. I'll look into it, though, and see if I can come up with a way to easily represent exclusive games. (Asterix wouldn't be the easiest for me since I pull my list from an Excel file I have and I don't want asterix in there.)

Edit: After quickly glancing back through this, I remembered another headache in this endeavor. There are games that came out with different features that are confusing as to whether they are truly exclusives or not. And there are games that are on PC, but no other console that I consider to be exclusive, but others will complain about them not be exclusive. There are also games that it is only exclusive to this region. If I do decide to do it, I will have to make executive decisions on what I consider to be exclusive.

[quote name='shipwreck']I use to keep track of this, but it got time consuming to go back and check that games were still exclusive and didn't come out later for another system. I'll look into it, though, and see if I can come up with a way to easily represent exclusive games. (Asterix wouldn't be the easiest for me since I pull my list from an Excel file I have and I don't want asterix in there.)

Edit: After quickly glancing back through this, I remembered another headache in this endeavor. There are games that came out with different features that are confusing as to whether they are truly exclusives or not. And there are games that are on PC, but no other console that I consider to be exclusive, but others will complain about them not be exclusive. There are also games that it is only exclusive to this region. If I do decide to do it, I will have to make executive decisions on what I consider to be exclusive.[/QUOTE]
You could always make separate marks for each, like # = only on Xbox, * = also available for PC, but no other consoles.

Browsing EB, I noticed these 2-packs coming soon.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259888.asp

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/259892.asp

Great job on the list shipwreck, I never realized there were that many games for the Xbox. I wonder if it will end up reaching 1000 now that the 360 is out.

Here's an update. These are all from Shacknews.

SnoCross 2 Featuring "Air" Blair Morgan
Gaunlet: Seven Sorrows
Pac-Man World 3
American Chopper: Full Throttle
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
College Hoops 2K6
Crime Life: Gang Wars
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3
Half-Life 2
Aeon Flux
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Shadow the Hedgehog
True Crime: New York City
True Crime: New York City Collector's Edition

[quote name='radjago']Here's an update. These are all from Shacknews.

SnoCross 2 Featuring "Air" Blair Morgan
Gaunlet: Seven Sorrows
Pac-Man World 3
American Chopper: Full Throttle
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
College Hoops 2K6
Crime Life: Gang Wars
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
America's Army: Rise of a Soldier
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 3
Half-Life 2
Aeon Flux
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Shadow the Hedgehog
True Crime: New York City
True Crime: New York City Collector's Edition[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was actually planning on updating the list tonight. I'll double check everything and update the master list later.

I love this thread. I got 127 games for the XBox, so It's always interesting to give this thread a check. With the 360 out I can see even more XBox games for cheap down the road, so I'm gonna have to look into picking up even more titles.

I just wish MS would work on the backwards compatability so I could play more of my older titles without having to keep my xbox hooked up :(

Several people have asked, so I absolutely promise that I will update the list tonight. I got a little caught up in FFXI on 360 over the weekend and didn't get around to it yet.

wow, I have a little over 500 xbox games, but am apparently missing many more than I had thought! Though, I only have like one edition of each sports game, and don't have both standard and collectors editions of games. Time to start hunting. Thanks for the list!

[quote name='Zmonkay']wow, I have a little over 500 xbox games, but am apparently missing many more than I had thought! Though, I only have like one edition of each sports game, and don't have both standard and collectors editions of games. Time to start hunting. Thanks for the list![/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't realize there was a CAG that had more Xbox games than I did. Looks like I'm currently at 483ish.

Okay, the list should be updated with everything that is out. Let me know if I missed anything. I'm still checking to see if Sno Cross 2 is actually out. I want to say that I've seen it, but Amazon has it as being released on February 7th.

[quote name='shipwreck']Okay, the list should be updated with everything that is out. Let me know if I missed anything. I'm still checking to see if Sno Cross 2 is actually out. I want to say that I've seen it, but Amazon has it as being released on February 7th.[/QUOTE]
EB has it listed for 3/14. Everywhere else seems to have 2/7. The publisher's site doesn't have a date for it.

I was looking for a complete list of current/future Xbox games and dumped what IGN has into a spreadsheet. This includes hyperlinks to the games on their site: Clicky

Edit: I think that IGN has a lot of these incorrectly categorized under Xbox, such as Star Wars Galaxies. Also some may not be North American releases, such as Shin Megami Tensei IX.

Just wondering if this list will eventually be updated when the system is completely done. This is the best put-together list I've found online.

[quote name='dcrw6']Just wondering if this list will eventually be updated when the system is completely done. This is the best put-together list I've found online.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll try and sit down and get it complete today.

[quote name='shipwreck']Yeah, I'll try and sit down and get it complete today.[/QUOTE]

I thank you kindly, sir. I'm collecting all the US releases and your list has been a much used resource.

[quote name='dcrw6']I thank you kindly, sir. I'm collecting all the US releases and your list has been a much used resource.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear, I'll really try and finish this up as there aren't too many releases since the last time I updated. I actually have an update that I never posted somewhere around here, so hopefully I can find that and just go from there.

Edit: Found my old update that I never posted. I added a couple of more recent games to this list as well, but I'll update it some more before adding to the master list. (Still compiling many games, so I definitely know this isn't everything that is missing.)

AMF Xtreme Bowling
And 1 Streetball
Arena Football
Army Men: Major Malfunction
Bass Pro Shops Trophy Bass 2007
Bass Pro Shops Trophy Hunter 2007
Blazing Angels: Squadroms of WWII
Call of Duty 3
Capcom Classics Collection Volume 2
Cars
Championship Bowling
College Hoops 2K7
Commandos: Strike Force
Crusty Demons
Curious George
Da Vinci Code, The
Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4
Destroy All Humans! 2
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Driver: Parallel Lines
Driver: Parallel Lines Collector's Edition
Eragon
Family Guy
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
FIFA Soccer 07
FIFA Street 2
FIFA World Cup 2006
Fight Night Round 3
FlatOut 2
Ford Street Racing
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter, Tom Clancy's
Godfather, The
Godfather: Limited Edition, The
Hitman: Blood Money
Hummer: Badlands
Hustle: Detroit Streets, The
Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
IHRA Sportsman Edition
Jaws: Unleashed
Just Cause
Justice League Heroes
King of Fighters: Neowave, The
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Madden NFL 07
Major League Baseball 2K6
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Collector's Edition
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix
MLB SlugFest 2006
Monster 4x4: World Circuit
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
NASCAR 07
NBA 2K7
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NBA Live 07
NCAA Football 07
Need For Speed Carbon
NFL Head Coach
NHL 07
NHL 2K7
Open Season
OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Over The Hedge
Painkiller: Hell Wars
Pro Stroke Golf: World Tour 2007
Real World Golf
Reservoir Dogs
Rogue Trooper
Rugby 06
Scarface: The World is Yours
Sonic Riders
Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Tom Clancy's
SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run
Stacked with Daniel Negreanu
Superman Returns
Teen Titans
Thrillville
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Torino 2006
Urban Chaos: Riot Response
WarPath
Winback 2: Project Poseidon
Winning Eleven 9
World Racing 2
World War II Combat: Iwo Jima
World War II Combat: Road to Berlin
X-Men: The Official Game
Xiaolin Showdown
Xyanide

Good show, sir. I christen thee the new Patron Saint of Xbox.

I'm actually surprised that there were 90 Xbox games released this year. I'm guessing that will go down by a factor of 10 in 2007.

I'm thinking I'm closing in on all the games that were missing from the master list. I'll try and stop by a EB sometime this week to see if I see anything on the shelves that I missed.

Doh, I just remembered 3 more:

Big Bumpin'
Pocketbike Racer
Sneak King

Thought I could Help:

Capcom Classics Collection Vol. 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Teen Titans

EDIT: D'OH...See you added them already...serves me right for not reading to the bottom!

Okay, I went ahead and updated the OP with the games from my last couple of posts. If there is anything missing, please let me know.

thanks for the update, i think its missing mortal kombat kollectors with the scorpion cover and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter limited edition.

[quote name='memsg']thanks for the update, i think its missing mortal kombat kollectors with the scorpion cover and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter limited edition.[/QUOTE]

Scorpion was the PS2 exclusive cover.

I'll add GRAW: LE later though.

Wow that list is crazy long. I'd DEF be interested in seeing a PS2 list.. yikes. I'm sure that's somewhere in the thousands!

This is awesome. There has to be a PS2 and GameCube list now :)

3d4e4fa8-d5a6-49f2-b878-84e724ada692.gif

This isn't currently on your list, but then again I don't think I've ever seen it in stores either. It's currently listed at compusa.com as "sold out."

Was comparing your list with my collection and found a few errors:

BLACK is not listed on your list.
CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH is not listed on your list.
MORTAL KOMBAT: DECEPTION (COLLECTOR'S EDITION - SUB ZERO) should be SCORPION. Sub-Zero's version was the "Premium Pack" on PS2.

//edit: Just saw this post:

[quote name='shipwreck']Scorpion was the PS2 exclusive cover.[/quote]
You are incorrect. Sub-Zero was the PS2 exclusive. Scorpion was the EBGames/Gamestop exclusive. Baraka was the TRU exclusive. Raiden was the Wal-Mart exclusive. Mileena was everywhere else.

usedmkdscorpion3.jpg

23b5_1.JPG

[quote name='Scorch']Was comparing your list with my collection and found a few errors:

BLACK is not listed on your list.
CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH is not listed on your list.
MORTAL KOMBAT: DECEPTION (COLLECTOR'S EDITION - SUB ZERO) should be SCORPION. Sub-Zero's version was the "Premium Pack" on PS2.

//edit: Just saw this post:

You are incorrect. Sub-Zero was the PS2 exclusive. Scorpion was the EBGames/Gamestop exclusive. Baraka was the TRU exclusive. Raiden was the Wal-Mart exclusive. Mileena was everywhere else.

usedmkdscorpion3.jpg

23b5_1.JPG
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the correction on the Mortal Kombats and for the ommission of Black (kind of funny that I messed those two up since I've played both of them).

As for Celebrity Deathmatch, it's under MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch.

The only games that would come to the Xbox would be sports games and those "blanket every platform available" titles, so there's a chance, but I'm doubtful.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Who thinks Xbox will hit 900 games in the US? Only 8 to go according to the list.[/quote]

It may already be at 900.. there might be a few missing from the list

Is there a list of what original Xbox games that had downloadable content via Xbox live (be in multiplayer maps, new cars, whatever) and lists of what the content is somewhere? I did some searching around but it's kinda hard to get Google to understand I don't want the latest updated about the 360's XBLM. ;)

I went ahead and finally got around to adding Black and MLB 2K7 to the list. Let me know if there is anything else missing.

Ouch.. I have somewhere in the low 50's.. I was going to aim for complete collection, but thats when I thought there were like 400ish games.

Thanks for the list ship. Nice work.

anyone know of an xbox exclusive list? having trouble trying to track one down. don't have an xbox, but wouldn't mind collecting some games that were exclusive, like svc chaos, snk vs capcom.

Shipwreck: Apparently, Madden NFL 2008 is going to be the last game for xbox - a casheir at EB told me this last week. Doubt theres any releases between then and now..

Yeah, Ratatouille on Xbox is a Gamestop/EB exclusive. NCAA Football, Madden, and FIFA 08 are up for pre-order so far.

[quote name='radjago']Yeah, Ratatouille on Xbox is a Gamestop/EB exclusive. NCAA Football, Madden, and FIFA 08 are up for pre-order so far.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'll get Ratatouille added to the list and I think the sports games pretty much wraps it up.

5 Advent Rising
6 Aeon Flux
17 America's Army: Rise Of A Soldier
27 Area 51
29 Armed And Dangerous
42 Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
67 Blinx 2: Masters Of Time & Space
68 Blinx: The Time Sweeper
71 Blood Wake
77 Breakdown
80 Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood
83 Brute Force