Complete referrals for my free iPod Touch and I pay you 10 bucks or give a free game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromechef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, I am two referrals away from an iPod touch. For any referrals that go green (Meaning, you complete it and it stays complete) I will pay 10 dollars paypal. I also have a couple games I would be willing to trade instead:
Jade Empire: Limited Edition (Xbox)
Ultimate Spiderman (Xbox)
EDIT: It's possible there will be more later, I won't be home until later though.

My recommendation? Pick an offer you would want. Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions so you know the cancellation policy. If you just want to purchase something and not have some sort of free trial, I would recommend doing something like the Magazine Burst offer or the Photostamps offer, where all you do is make one order and the offer automatically credits me. An offer that I wouldn't recommend if you want the payment from me is Netflix. While it is obviously a great offer, it takes ~22 days for the credit to clear, and I wouldn't be willing to pay until I get the official credit. I did Gamefly myself, and can confirm that it does take 2-3 business days for it to credit. Also, make sure that you do whatever it says to ensure full credit. If an offer says stay a member for 7 days, 14 days, etc, do that, so that way the account doesn't clear, and then go back to red on me.

Also, only the first two offers to complete credit will get paid, so if you do a referral, post in here so I can update the OP so we don't have people getting screwed.

14772612.png

P.S. I searched the forums, and there were a couple people who had similar threads in the past, and I didn't see anything in the FAQ and Rules that would indicate that this isn't allowed, however if it isn't kosher, let me know and I will remove it.

EDIT: Can a mod move this to the referral forum for me? I didn't know we had one, it was my fault.

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']Are you stupid?[/quote]

No. Are you threadshitting? Yes. What is the problem? Why am I stupid?

EDIT: I'm sure there are one of two possibilities. One is that I'm stupid for creating a thread selling referrals/games. Well, I did a search and there have been threads that did the same thing, and on top of that, I put in the OP that I wasn't sure if it was kosher, and if it isn't I'll get rid of it. If you're saying I'm stupid for doing a site where you can get something for free, then well you are stupid. As long as you aren't a fucking idiot on these sites, cancel things on time, and read the terms and conditions, guess what? You can actually make out like a madman. I know plenty of people who got their 360/PS3 this way.

since there was an entire fucking referral section.

get off his ass -- he just posted in the wrong place. give it a day or two and the thread will be moved -- and besides, he seems like a nice guy (if only because he is more eloquent in his expression than others).

Don't threadcrap next time -- just use a bit of constructive criticism.

I don't feel like reading all that. You're stupid because this is a trading thread, not a referral thread. I'm sure there's a place for that. And wTf.. No need to cuss.

End of Spam

[quote name='Anbu_Zim']I don't feel like reading all that. You're stupid because this is a trading thread, not a referral thread. I'm sure there's a place for that. And wTf.. No need to cuss.

End of Spam
[/quote]

You're the reason why kids shouldn't be on the internet. You're a jackass in almost every thread I see you in.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Not sure I've ever been to a forum that had the concentrated amount of crybabies that CAG does.[/quote]

Go to a comic book forum ;)

::headdesk::

LOOK! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69

there's an entire FORUM on CAG dedicated to this sort of thing! The OP posted in the wrong section, big deal. Get the fuck off your high horse and wait until somebody with some sense comes along ad moves the thread.

He is also much better at communicating than most of the posters in this thread. Read the OP, and anybody with a modicum of English comprehension skills could see that he isn't trying to rip anybody off.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was an actual referral subforum, I figured any sale threads would just go in trading, plus there is game trading involved in this as well.

Thanks to the few people who didn't threadshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back