Complete Suikoden Collection, maybe up for sale

Gillian Seed

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi, I might be in a slight money situation towards the end of this month, I only really have this and a Metal Gear collection left that I own, but I was wondering how much someone would be willing to buy the collection for. It includes;

Suikoden 1 (no instructions)
Suikoden 2 complete
Suikoden 3 complete
Suikoden 3 Manga from Tokyo Pop, complete all 11 books
Suikoden 4 complete
Suikoden 4 Guide
Suikoden 4 Art Book
Suikoden 4 Gold Coin
Suikoden soundtrack (from suikoden 4 era)
Suikoden Tactics complete and factory sealed
Suikoden Tactics Guide
Suikoden 5 complete and factory sealed
Suikoden 5 Guide
Suikoden 5 artbook and soundtrack

Ok, thats it i believe. Like I said, Im willing to sell it because I will most likely need to, but this is a prized collection I would like to keep if possible, but any price idea of what I could get for it via eBay or offers I would like to hear, thanks for your time.

well im not looking for full price or anything really, im just wondering what I can get. 2 is in MINT shape and 5 is factory sealed.

The only one Id frown upon is 1 and its still got the original case. Disc has been resurfaced and it plays through without any problems. Other than that, the ENTIRE collection id say is 100% mint.

it's up to you. Here I'd say you'd have better luck parting out the games.

Ebay, you'd do better selling them together as a lot.

People on CAG are concentrating on WIIs, PS3s, PS2s, etc.. newer consoles as far as big cash goes.

You might be willing to find a die-hard fan willing to buy the lot here but not for nearly as much as you could on ebay.

But it's always nicer to sell to true fans than vultures so naturally since they are your games, the decision is yours.

Best of luck,

Ashley

bread's done
Back